+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    get the chant circulated

OHHH TOMMY TOMMY, TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON ����

he's going to be the stuff of legend

our kids raped by intruders, anyone defending that should be fuc king ashamed of themselves
    Are you for real? How does being opposed to racism put you in a position where you are defending child abusers?
    Please explain, and while you’re at it count the number of Tommy’s you’ve put. Doesn’t scan...one too many...which is entirely appropriate in the circumstances. One Tommy Robinson...or whatever he’s calling himself today...is indeed one too many.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 04-06-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Are you for real? How does being opposed to racism put you in a position where you are defending child abusers?
    Please explain, and while you’re at it count the number of Tommy’s you’ve put. Doesn’t scan...one too many...which is entirely appropriate in the circumstances. One Tommy Robinson...or whatever he’s calling himself today...is indeed one too many.
    To defend dcfca, he’s got his Tommy count right but his commas in the wrong place

You are a disgrace defending those scumbags

OHHHH TOMMY TOMMY, TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON, OHHHH TOMMY TOMMY, TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON

https://youtu.be/zezpQbLZebo

The man stood up to them and was kidnapped,, god only knows what they've done with him

OH TOMMY WE DO, OH TOMMY WE DO, OHHHHHHHHHHH TOMMY WE LOVE YOU

what a hero

Now you’ve spoilt it

Seriously y’all, constructive discussion rather than mudslinging or it’s locked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    To defend dcfca, he’s got his Tommy count right but his commas in the wrong place
    Don’t agree but then not something I’ll ever sing.

Still waiting for an answer to my two questions in post #51. Guess it could be a long wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Don’t agree but then not something I’ll ever sing.

Still waiting for an answer to my two questions in post #51. Guess it could be a long wait.
    yes it might be a long wait but if you mean

How does being opposed to racism put you in a position where you are defending child abusers?

I will make the point that, although you're right, that only puts TR in the same plague-pit as the entire Police Force and many other public figures in Rochdale, Rotherham etc and even God help us, Derby.

My bad for quoting the Independent on the %'s. Sorry for that. I hadn't seen that those figures had been somehow discredited.

Am I a racist? No.

Do I support *** offenders? No.

Do I support Mr Yaxley-Lennon? No. I find it very hard to have any sympathy for a bloke who commits a crime, gets a suspended sentence for doing so, is very clearly warned by the sentencing judge what a repeat of that offence will mean for him and then just a year later does the same and doesn't stop even when told by court officials that he shouldn't be doing it. Add to that the extra trauma he would be dumping on the victims of the ongoing parallel trials which could have been ruled mistrials (either having to testify yet again by a retrial or have to live with the knowledge that their rapists had got away with it because Yaxley-Lennon's actions had led the judge to deem it impossible for them to get a fair trial.....)

DCFCA, the bit I have highlighted is the most important part of this to me. I would ask you to consider the effect Yaxley-Lennon's actions could have had on the victims. Do you really think that the price they could have paid through YL's actions was a situation the bloke should have put them in? Believe me, this possibility will have been put to them just in case they hadn't realised it themselves so that they could attempt to prepare themselves for the eventuality.

Yaxley-Lennon is IMO, amongst other things, a selfish sod who doesn't have a care in the world for any fallout from his actions as long as it serves HIS ends and provides him with publicity.

BTW, it is also my sincere opinion that he had a damned good idea that he would be arrested, charged, tried and sent down and that it somehow fits in to his plan, whatever that may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    yes it might be a long wait but if you mean

How does being opposed to racism put you in a position where you are defending child abusers?

I will make the point that, although you're right, that only puts TR in the same plague-pit as the entire Police Force and many other public figures in Rochdale, Rotherham etc and even God help us, Derby.
    I think you’re, untypically, confusing a couple of issues here Andy and would like to introduce a few facts.

1. Grooming gangs exist...they are usually made up of Asian - predominantly Pakistani - males who would describe themselves as Muslim and the fact that, for a long period of time some sort of misguided political correctness sought to deny the existence of such organised abuse is something those responsible should be ashamed of.

2. Child abuse has been endemic within the Catholic Church which is - in the British Isles at least - predominantly white, for many, many years. There has been a huge cover up orchestrated from within to protect both the Church itself and those within the Establishment who subscribe to Catholicism and again those responsible, at whatever level, should be ashamed of themselves.

3. Transcending all this is the fact that, even now and statistically speaking, most child abuse in this country is actually perpetrated by white men, all too regularly within the family group and far from being gang or institution based takes an individual and more solitary form.

These are all aspects of child abuse which, in the past, I have had professional experience of.
    I am always disgusted, in equal measure and as most of us are, by all aspects of child ***ual abuse however there is no way that we can allow organisations such as the EDL and individuals like Tommy Robinson (and, by implication, DCFCA) to hijack one aspect of such abuse to further their bullying racist cause.
    The notion that all Pakistani/Muslim males are potential ‘groomers’ is as ridiculous as the suggestion that all Catholics want to put their hands up a choirboys cassock or that you and I, as (I think) white ‘family men’ are potential abusers.

Child abuse exists in virtually all cultures. It takes different forms but the impact on victims remains much the same regardless of method. Showing sympathy for the likes of Robinson/Yaxley Lennon/Harris etc in his identification of the child abuse indulged in by one particular culture achieves nothing other than to add credence to the BNP/EDL myths and further divide an already increasingly divided society.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 05-06-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)