+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Seriously? You actually take what DCFCA writes seriously?
    Go have a word with yourself!
    What DCFCA wrote is a bit of throwaway sloganeering, the subject matter is important

Yes okay but does it really matter in a unremarkable footy forum?
    As I said above if it's only him, sod it.
    But suddenly if this becomes an online rendezvous for BNP or whatever far right wannabes, then of course all of us must take a stand.

At the moment it's only him and he's quite entitled to his ultra nationalistic views.
    Agree disagree or ignore as the case may be.
    But to take this into some thing more than what it actually is - a lone user espousing his views, I think is completely unnecessary.

But suddenly if this becomes an online rendezvous for BNP or whatever far right wannabes, then of course all of us must take a stand.

At the moment it's only him and he's quite entitled to his ultra nationalistic views.
    But to take this into some thing more than what it actually is - a lone user espousing his views, I think is completely unnecessary.
    To quote Hans Gruber, 'I think you missed 60 Minutes'.

Sorry only Gruber I know is this one:

https://youtu.be/jOOFB1j9Zfw

Sorry, are you now Romanis or role playing Voltaire?

If I say I think you’re acting like a pri*k over this can I get away with it by saying...’oh, I didn’t mean it...I’m just entertaining myself by indulging in a bit of role playing’?

This may only be an ‘unremarkable footy forum’ but if someone is going to post something which celebrates an overtly racist criminal and makes comments about chasing the police off then I for one am going to challenge it.

Tbh I think some of your threads are a bit naff and I can’t even begin to understand the F1 one, think it’s some sort of secret language, but I’m not going to criticise them or ruin them for my own amusement.

Sorry only Gruber I know is this one:

https://youtu.be/jOOFB1j9Zfw
    you obvs aren't a fan of Christmas movies

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Sorry, are you now Romanis or role playing Voltaire?

If I say I think you’re acting like a pri*k over this can I get away with it by saying...’oh, I didn’t mean it...I’m just entertaining myself by indulging in a bit of role playing’?

This may only be an ‘unremarkable footy forum’ but if someone is going to post something which celebrates an overtly racist criminal and makes comments about chasing the police off then I for one am going to challenge it.

Tbh I think some of your threads are a bit naff and I can’t even begin to understand the F1 one, think it’s some sort of secret language, but I’m not going to criticise them or ruin them for my own amusement.
    Simple really.

He posts what he likes.
    You challenge it.
    I play along according to what I fancy. Maybe sometines I feel a need to be serious about a topic, I'll be.
    Other times I think the opposite is called for, I'll do just that.
    I never said you MUST agree or accept what I post. You're free to disagree even vehemently.
    But I think this is exactly what a forum is about.
    Every body having an opinion and expressing it.

Anything against the rules Andy decides.

Looks pretty simple to me

Simple really.

He posts what he likes.
    You challenge it.
    I play along according to what I fancy. Maybe sometines I feel a need to be serious about a topic, I'll be.
    Other times I think the opposite is called for, I'll do just that.
    I never said you MUST agree or accept what I post. You're free to disagree even vehemently.
    But I think this is exactly what a forum is about.
    Every body having an opinion and expressing it.

Anything against the rules Andy decides.

Looks pretty simple to me
    It is...very simple...until people start playing games.
    At what point do you draw the line though Rom? Because even you will have a ‘line’.
    Is it okay to come on here and sing the Harry Roberts song (look him/it up...you may be too young)? Is it okay to come on here and suggest that all Muslims/Catholics are peadophiles, to come on here and advocate *** with thir**** year olds or suggest that people aged 80 should be ‘put down’? After all, they’d all just be people ‘having an opinion and expressing it’.
    I suspect there must be something there that you’d balk at...maybe all four, I know I would.
    I also draw a line at someone celebrating a career criminal with far right racist beliefs and using this forum to ‘chant’ support for him, glorify confrontation with the police and suggest that they protect peadophiles.
    I have never asked for DCFCA or his views to be banned but we may well have been able to tease out a ‘discussion’ and make some ‘progress’ had you not decided to interfere and start playing at Crown Court over something you haven’t got a clue about.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 12-06-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Now what was that Radiohead song? Ah...yes...’Creep’...great song.

You’ve taken sycophancy to a whole new level there Rom.
    I would have thought "Fake Plastic Tree" was more appropriate in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I would have thought "Fake Plastic Tree" was more appropriate in this case.
    Indeed...and another damned fine song.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)