+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Sorry only Gruber I know is this one:..
    Didn't Dr Grubers head blow up ?, ohh hang on that was at the start of the film Re-Animator.
    My mistake, move along everybody, theres absolutely nothing to see here!! lol.

wasnt Gruber in Paddington Bear?

I think RA you need to chill.
    Go read the OP again. It's just DCFA being DCFCA.
    And he's expressing his support for someone whilst condemning the police action.
    It's well within his rights to do so and well within yours to disagree. And well within mine to decide on whatever position for or against.

To then bfing in *****philia and whatever fantasies is extremely impolite. There are certain rules here and you very well know it's not allowed. So why bring those up?

Returning to the OP. So he supports Robinson, what's there to it? Is he - DCFCA calling for violence? No. Is he making a racist statement? No. Is he doing anything against the community guidelines issued by FM? Again another No.

I'm sure Andy knows what to do if anything goes overboard. If you really think there's something wrong with OP then inform Andy to lock, delete and ban as the case may be.

I see nothing wrong and if I want to make light of it by being a spokesman for DCFCA, that's up to me.
    I can't be subscribing to rules made by you to suit your preferences.

I think this should end the matter. If you have problems with any future posts of mine please feel free to PM. I've always had a modicum of resoect for you and rest assured I'll consider your points carefully.

I think RA you need to chill.
    Go read the OP again. It's just DCFA being DCFCA.
    And he's expressing his support for someone whilst condemning the police action.
    It's well within his rights to do so and well within yours to disagree. And well within mine to decide on whatever position for or against.

To then bfing in *****philia and whatever fantasies is extremely impolite. There are certain rules here and you very well know it's not allowed. So why bring those up?

Returning to the OP. So he supports Robinson, what's there to it? Is he - DCFCA calling for violence? No. Is he making a racist statement? No. Is he doing anything against the community guidelines issued by FM? Again another No.

I'm sure Andy knows what to do if anything goes overboard. If you really think there's something wrong with OP then inform Andy to lock, delete and ban as the case may be.

I see nothing wrong and if I want to make light of it by being a spokesman for DCFCA, that's up to me.
    I can't be subscribing to rules made by you to suit your preferences.

I think this should end the matter. If you have problems with any future posts of mine please feel free to PM. I've always had a modicum of resoect for you and rest assured I'll consider your points carefully.
    I’m totally chilled thanks Rom but in answer to your points...
    1) I didn’t bring *****philia up...DCFCA did.
    2) I genuinely didn’t know discussion of *****philia was ‘not allowed’ and I doubt that to be the case. This is an adult site and grown up matters can be discussed to the best of my knowledge...I thought your whole point was that people should be allowed to express their opinions.
    3) DCFCA is expressing support for an avowed racist and applauding action against the police. That is what I am challenging.
    4) I’m sure Andy is capable of doing what’s right too but I don’t have to be quite as much of a lickspittle about it as you have recently become.
    5) I’m not making any rules up and recognise that you have every right to interfere and ruin any thread you like...not exactly productive or helpful though is it?
    6) See no need to go pm about it. I’ve defended you many times and have absolutely no problem with you but there’s a serious issue here which you, until recently, have conceded you knew absolutely nothing about. You’ve pm’d people, including me, to say you’re going to use FM as a personal plaything in relation to DCFCA and R4J. Imo you’ve chosen the wrong vehicle with this thread.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 13-06-2018 at 04:26 PM.

I think the best remedy is not to get worked up on what he writes.
    You're not gonna change his views.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    Ok time to move on.

I think the best remedy is not to get worked up on what he writes.
    You're not gonna change his views.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    Ok time to move on.
    Tbf Rom...I don’t get ‘worked up’ about what he writes. Neither do I subscribe to the notion that ‘ignorance is bliss’ though, in this instance, I can understand why you do.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)