+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the online Panini World cup sticker thread

the online Panini World cup sticker thread

Yo everybody, how many of us used to collect these stickies when we were kids (back in the 80s as it was for me).
    There is a Panini online thing which is free of course every two years, for the World Cup and the Euro Champs, and it lets us do the collecting and annoying swapping stuff etc.
    Is anybody on here doing it, Ive just started my 'collection' today and it brings back memories of sticker n swap days.

https://paninistickeralbum.fifa.com/game/flash
    Last edited by Acido; 01-06-2018 at 09:55 PM.

I never did the football sticker thing but I can remember my mates buying the cards at school and those being really popular for swops at breaktime,they didn't have peel off sticky backs but more of a sturdier card type,I'm not even sure that there was a book to put them in but I could be wrong

When I was at junior school i can remember collecting the small cards that you got free in packets of fags and buying the book to put them in for about 50p,although the cards was always associated with cigarettes I think of them coming in packets of PG Tips for some reason

Do you or anybody on here want to have a go at this Chalky, come on it might be a laugh fighting over swaps etc lol.
    We could create our own priovate league of England mad fans, or any Footymad fans etc.

I can't see me bothering Acido,are there many Notts players this year,do you still get them in fag packets?

I don't know Chalks, what exactly are fag packets by the way ?. I don't do and never have done that sort of disgusting filth.

Was looking at cigarette cards and typhoon tea /brook bond cards on a stall in Chesterfield.. They are quite expensive now,I have a shed full in the loft at home.. Might have to dig them out and sell them as I'm down to my last few millions..

I got banned from a newsagent years ago for stealing Panini stickers.
    Addictive things lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I got banned from a newsagent years ago for stealing Panini stickers.
    Addictive things lol
    Should have chopped your hands off..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Was looking at cigarette cards and typhoon tea /brook bond cards on a stall in Chesterfield.. They are quite expensive now,I have a shed full in the loft at home.. Might have to dig them out and sell them as I'm down to my last few millions..
    I didn't imagine it then Alf,they was included in tea as well as fags?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

How big your loft if you've got a shed in there alf me old pal lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast