+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morpeth v Wisbech Town

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Thats a good question Chalky. I dont really mean it, its fun, its seeing what i can get away with and not be banned. Its also about sadistic humiliation which is pleasing, and creating new ways to do it.

Anyway, Rab, i have listened to your music. There is an equivalent in classical music. Its good that you like keyboard music as it is more complex. Your music has very few notes, Gymnopedie has three nocturnes of brief duration and is on Youtube, it also has few notes and repeats. It is very very good, and is a piano.

A more complex work is Ravels concerto no4 in g minor op 40. The one i have is by Michelangeli. Its about 15 minutes and may be too long for you. Its a piano work and starts very slowly, building to a step change and a truly enchanting ending, and must have been composed by an angel.

I have recorded some old Lost in Space episodes. The music is performed by a proper orchestra, and is truly wonderful. If you compare it to electric music the orchestras of the past are truly superior in every way, having depth , clarity and is multi dimensional.

Electric music is one dimensional and flat, you must have been brought up on it. Shame. I hope you pursue older music, im sure you will be more satisfied.
    I'm not one for classical music Frank so I thought that I would hear it on YouTube and give it a listen,bloody hell it's not as simple as that,I got stacks of videos that came up before I finally sussed out which one was yours (tbh I'm still not 100% sure that it's the one) Why does classical music have to be so complicated?

I can just about remember Lost In Space but not the soundtrack,is it in the same vein as the Thunderbirds theme by Barry Gray,probably one of the best kids theme tunes ever if you ask me,I may put on my No Strings Attached cd tomorrow for a quick reminisce
    I've also got a fair few spaghetti western soundtracks floating about especially if it's by Ennio Morriconi,what's Connies taste in music,I'm pretty open minded but I draw the line at Prog music with its 20 min guitar solos

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

Frank is as thick as my last Richard the 3rd.

It's all about timing Frank. Meaning, concept, observation and nouce.

Now crack on.

Here ye go Frank lad.

Let me know what's next.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I'm not one for classical music Frank so I thought that I would hear it on YouTube and give it a listen,bloody hell it's not as simple as that,I got stacks of videos that came up before I finally sussed out which one was yours (tbh I'm still not 100% sure that it's the one) Why does classical music have to be so complicated?

I can just about remember Lost In Space but not the soundtrack,is it in the same vein as the Thunderbirds theme by Barry Gray,probably one of the best kids theme tunes ever if you ask me,I may put on my No Strings Attached cd tomorrow for a quick reminisce
    I've also got a fair few spaghetti western soundtracks floating about especially if it's by Ennio Morriconi,what's Connies taste in music,I'm pretty open minded but I draw the line at Prog music with its 20 min guitar solos
    I love a good 20 minute guitar solo, followed by a 25 minute drum solo, then a mellotron solo for about half an hour leading into a 1 minute bass riff (it's all they can manage). Flute solos are, off of course, mandatory.

Hey Frank,

Enjoy.

I havent a clue what your talking about rab. As for you kel, you stupid boy, no ones put you in charge of anything. You could not even hold down a job as a human cannonball. I bet your ex would say you always fell short when it came to hitting the net. ha ha ha. A sort of phut.

I bet you need a pumping machine to get it up, unless of course you had an elderly chimp with bad teeth in front of you. I will listen to your music tomorrow rab. Im sure i will drop dead from pleasure. By the way Coco, ive got a recoreded message on the phone about you...Connie wants to talk to me about you. I wonder what she wants. Maybe its your pants. Off.

I havent a clue what your talking about rab. As for you kel, you stupid boy, no ones put you in charge of anything. You could not even hold down a job as a human cannonball. I bet your ex would say you always fell short when it came to hitting the net. ha ha ha. A sort of phut.

I bet you need a pumping machine to get it up, unless of course you had an elderly chimp with bad teeth in front of you. I will listen to your music tomorrow rab. Im sure i will drop dead from pleasure. By the way Coco, ive got a recoreded message on the phone about you...Connie wants to talk to me about you. I wonder what she wants. Maybe its your pants. Off.
    Just reminding you who has the power in these parts, you dripping halfwit. I know it upsets you, especially with me not even being a Cambridge fan.

Starting to get on yer tits Frank lad, hit a wee nerve did I ?

You're spent ya baboons erse, done, kaput!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)