+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morpeth v Wisbech Town

Morpeth v Wisbech Town

Its remarkable these two sides are in the same league, but there you go. On the Wisbech website it gives travelling times to away games. To Morpeth its four hours forty minutes, so from mine its over five hours. I can only hope its an evening game, because attending this game would be insane.
    Morpeth might as well be in Iceland.

I intend to attend because its bonkers. I can pick up Chalky and phonebags on the way, Kel can come from Rochdale which wont be far, and Rab can shufty down from Scotchland. Griff cant come.

The only problem is having to adopt fenland accents. All it takes is to sound like farmer Giles. You are expected to attend.

Archibald Von Grunholz. I intend to punch Rab. Hard.

On the nose.

Why are you surprised that they are in the same league,is the league that they are in supposed to be regional or summat,we all have fixtures that are easier to get to than others,what about the poor sods that have to do Carlisle to Exeter,I just wouldn't do it,in fact I've never been to Exeter for a football game and I must live three hours nearer than Carlislumbrians (there's a good chance that word doesn't exist)

Oh.... If you really do intend to punch Rab I will make the journey just to witness it,I don't encourage violence but if you are stupid enough to tell him beforehand what you are going to do to and then go up and do it then you must be extremely hard or extremely stupid,I've spoken to Rab and I've got to say that he sounds like he could handle himself if provoked,I wouldn't push his buttons for sure,if it helps i could give you a lift home from the hospital to Ely if you put me up for the night when I get you back,maybe Connie could come around while I was there and see as a knight in shining amour (see what I did there)

Punching Rab on the nose is letting him off easy. I did consider attaching a wood chipper to the back of my car to take to Morpeth. I would then rip his head off with my bare hands, pour wet cement down his windpipe, and put him through the chipper.
    As the chipper threw out his bones etc, i would swipe at it with a cricket bat, or to make it more difficult, a croquet mallet.

A badminton racket came into consideration, but its too tinny. Having hit him for six, i would instruct you to gather the remains so i could pour parrafin on it, set light to it, stuff the ashes in coke cans, and hurl it into a river.

The ashes would be eaten by fish, who would sh at him out the next day. He would then sink to the bottom, never to be heard of again. Would i feel guilty,? of course. As a penance, i would pay to watch England play.

As for Connie, i am not sure that she does not read this board. If she does, you are in trouble, Connie having read that there is a time limit, and that you would rather be watching football. Thats fair enough, but not in the beginning Chalky. I would post a message and see if she replies. You are playing hard and fast with a free trip to Sorrento or wherever. Grovel.

Oh yes, i did see it, amour. Very clever. Cleverer than an Oxford don in a dustbin.

You always seem so angry Frank,are you like that in the real world or do you just use this forum to let off steam,I'm hoping that it's the latter,is there a Mrs Psaw to keep you company?
    You seem very intelligent and yet you waste that talent on expressing ways of using violence to posters on here,it's a thin line between genius and stupidity I suppose
    How did this antagonism start between you and the others,who threw the first punch so to speak,didnt you once meet some of the regulars from CM,you must have got on with them up to that point otherwise you wouldn't have turned up,I don't meet posters from the forums that I post on,I always feel that I'm going to set myself up for a fall and that I will make myself look stupid due to my shyness,I've a feeling that you would rip me apart should we meet at an away fixture at some time which is a shame as I like the persona that you have created if sometimes a tad too vicious,I think that maybe,one day I would like to meet Griff or Buc,they both seem like genuine guys,Kel WOULD take the piss but then again that's just him,I would be offended if he didn't,im just plain scared of Rab,I always visualize him as a massive Scot wearing a kilt with a bottle of Buckfast in one hand and the b#@*ocks of some poor lost Sassenach in the other

No problem Frank.

I'll keep in touch.

And I LIKE my bacon crispy, you panty wetting purple faced tadgepiece.

Thats a good question Chalky. I dont really mean it, its fun, its seeing what i can get away with and not be banned. Its also about sadistic humiliation which is pleasing, and creating new ways to do it.

Anyway, Rab, i have listened to your music. There is an equivalent in classical music. Its good that you like keyboard music as it is more complex. Your music has very few notes, Gymnopedie has three nocturnes of brief duration and is on Youtube, it also has few notes and repeats. It is very very good, and is a piano.

A more complex work is Ravels concerto no4 in g minor op 40. The one i have is by Michelangeli. Its about 15 minutes and may be too long for you. Its a piano work and starts very slowly, building to a step change and a truly enchanting ending, and must have been composed by an angel.

I have recorded some old Lost in Space episodes. The music is performed by a proper orchestra, and is truly wonderful. If you compare it to electric music the orchestras of the past are truly superior in every way, having depth , clarity and is multi dimensional.

Electric music is one dimensional and flat, you must have been brought up on it. Shame. I hope you pursue older music, im sure you will be more satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I dont really mean it, its fun, its seeing what i can get away with and not be banned.
    I could ban you with the click of a button, raspberry chops, but then where would you be able to post your feelings about other men at ten to two in the morning?

Raging homlord.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)