+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rushcliffe Plants

Rushcliffe Plants

Seems their fans are a bit miffed that they are no longer considered one of the best teams in the East Midlands and taking umbridge at the suggestion given our pre-season friendly warm ups.

Seems they need to get their marketing machine into gear as it appears the winning of the European Cups a generation ago is lossing its value ....

Quote Originally Posted by spag View Post
    Seems their fans are a bit miffed that they are no longer considered one of the best teams in the East Midlands and taking umbridge at the suggestion given our pre-season friendly warm ups.

Seems they need to get their marketing machine into gear as it appears the winning of the European Cups a generation ago is lossing its value ....
    are you dysleccic?

Some of the comments from their more knuckle-dragging supporters on AH's Twitter post were truly staggering in their delusion. IIRC more than one claimed we were not 'showing them respect'. Well in my book respect is earned and best served mutual. I have many F-word supporting friends who don't behave like that so it seems such a shame that element clings to their club like a bad smell. If they could drop that arrogant/delusional group it would really help their cause IMHO.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 02-06-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Some of the comments from their more knuckle-dragging supporters on AH's Twitter post were truly staggering in their delusion. IIRC more than one claimed we were not 'showing them respect'. Well in my book respect is earned and best served mutual. I have many F-word supporting friends who don't behave like that so it seems such a shame that element clings to their club like a bad smell. If they could drop that arrogant/delusional group it would really help their cause IMHO.
    Arrrrrrrrrr, so it all surrounds AH on twitter again. Does that clown ever learn?

Any chance of a 'Pinky Winky Hydrangea'? Been looking everywhere for one.

Why a clown ? It’s a free country and he can post what he likes. It’s the dummy spitting redbacks that respond that are the clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Why a clown ? It’s a free country and he can post what he likes. It’s the dummy spitting redbacks that respond that are the clowns.
    I'll tell you why.
    Because it all ends in tears. Owners should keep off social media. The minute they mix and fawn with fans, they are on a count down clock. They have supplied an avenue for their own fans and rivals to wind them up and ultimately it ends up in a major teddy out of the pram.
    We had one ourselves. Things are good whilst they are going well, but the minute they are not, all hell breaks loose.

So don't tell me about dummy spitting, the Trews got plenty of that from your lot.

And your lot with Fawaz.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    And your lot with Fawaz.
    That is exactly who I meant. He bought it on himself. He got stick from his own fans and rivals winding him up.

Doughty as well to some degree, though his treatment was despicable from a certain few.

AH, craves attention. He entertained the hell out of me at the Rolls friendly last year. Strutting about the place with the phone glued to his ear.
    I wonder what he will behave like, when his fawning comes back to haunt him?

2 generations ago

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast