+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Financial Fair Play.... tosh!

It not me ststing it, Purslow has stated onky Yesterday we not in any position to be offsude with FFP. Funds available is nit the same as saying 'we have to reduce tge wage bill ir we have to sell players!
    .we are in a good position, believe it. You are too used to listening to Xia's bull****. You are right about the 3 year limit but we are under new ownership and the debt has been underwitten by them basicalky writing off the debt. The full article is in the Birmingham mail.
    Had we been keft witj Xia, all your worries would have been valid.

Stop worrying

What's going on with your spelling Dave. Your worse than Yubby.

Maybe everything I’ve written is 100% wrong. Hope you see some big investment in that case and your owners put two fingers up to the FFP committee

Stripes is right and dave is right. Stripes is correct in the facts but they start after the new investment as part of the deal was writing off the last 2 years spend by the small partner (Xia). So the 3 years starts over from then. That's the way it's been explained to me by a Villa fan/accountant friend

Nice one Sam - good times ahead!

There we go guys, thanks Sam.

Bongo, im still writing from my mobile and my fat fingers keep drifting. Sorry mate.
    Insurance company still not paid out since my laptop was stolen.

I hioe to inpriv on thss ncxt tome oit🙄

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)