+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England

England

Will the Nigerian FA be fined for constant booing of Alli by a vast swathe of the Nigerian crowd? Doubt it. If some England fans were doing it towards a Nigerian player there would be some serious questions asked for sure. (Alli has a Nigerian father) Meks my blood boil sometimes

Sterling is utter sh1te.

At least ****e is good for my roses. Sterling is good for nothing!

Dawson could walk into this team. England missing Livermore.

Doubt Tunisia and Panama have much to worry about

Towards the end of that sh*te I was booing with em.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Dawson could walk into this team. England missing Livermore.

Livermore is resting as he's seriously knackered from an extremely tiring season

May as well keep the plane on the runway once the squad arrive in Russia - as it won't be too long before the pile of ****e return! Bet that tosser McClean will be booing in his local everything English apart from the cash he picks up on the pretense of being a decent footballer.

Its only a pre tournament friendly, lets not get too negative eh.

Ive got my own doubts about some of the choices and non choices Southgate made when he picked this WC squad, but no matter what happens and how many times they let me/us down in tournaments, Im really looking forward again to going to the pubs to watch the upcoming England games. The atmosphere is superb, especially if we get a good result.
    I can still remember back in '02 on what was a Friday morning and lunchtime, when Becks scored that pen and we beat the Argies 1-0. There was absolute chaos in the bar that day, Ive never seen owt like it lol.
    Last edited by Acido; 02-06-2018 at 08:58 PM.

I hadn’t a clue England were playing until after it had started and my son mentioned it.

Are we in the World Cup?

#waypastgivingaf U c k

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I hadn’t a clue England were playing until after it had started and my son mentioned it. Are we in the World Cup?
    #waypastgivingaf U c k
    Come on mogadon Mick you Yorkie wannabe lol (and yes I like that mogadon thing, maybe you can mix it with my acid as well lol).
    You know of course don't you that WE/England are in this WCup, and surely we can and will all go to our local pubs and get sloshed in the name of England/St George etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)