+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well up to now.

Zzzzzzz

Well be out in quarters in my opinion but I'll back them all the way...

Not patriotic Bri. The millers are my only footy team. if England do well they do well if they dont they dont I wont get elated about it/upset about it certainly not like I would the millers. A lot of innocent folk have died in the name of patriotism.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 02-06-2018 at 06:05 PM.

England played ok first half, but poor in the second half.

Sterling can have a Kalashnikov tattooed on his ar$e for all I care- he will still be crap

Indeed.
    His leg painting has been debated all week and it's his ability as a footballer that should really be under scrutiny.
    He should pursue a career as a 100m sprinter because all he ever does is run fast and then lose the ball. The modern day Jamal Cambell-Ryce.

Waste of of a squad place for Russia

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not patriotic Bri. The millers are my only footy team. if England do well they do well if they dont they dont I wont get elated about it/upset about it certainly not like I would the millers. A lot of innocent folk have died in the name of patriotism.
    How do you think you'd feel if we got to the semi final Roly? Not a bit excited? And if we got to the final?

Both unlikely scenarios I'll admit but Millers are playing at nys and in championship again, so not impossible.

Up the...England!

Its been that long since that happened i forgot what I felt like pup! Not saying I don't want England to do well and if we were to genuinely be the best team at the world cup fair enough. But if I had a choice between the millers staying in the championship next season or England winning the world cup this year there would only be one answer.

Not convinced by the England defensively in all honesty .

Good going forward don't get me wrong but generally speaking a good solid defence is the key at world cups .

As much as I would love John Stones to have a great tournament he scares the shyte out of me , a calamity waiting to happen in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Its been that long since that happened i forgot what I felt like pup! Not saying I don't want England to do well and if we were to genuinely be the best team at the world cup fair enough. But if I had a choice between the millers staying in the championship next season or England winning the world cup this year there would only be one answer.
    God yeah, agree with that. But be lovely to have success for both wouldn't it? In the same summer? Come oooon!

I know that after all of these years supporting England, I expect nothing but disappointment but hope that we could put a run together and make it exciting. I always think that if any team gets to the quarter final it's tight odds for anyone as form is gained by then, if it gets to the semis, then 50/50. Unless Germany are involved, in which case it's dead cert Germany. So that's that theory *******sed!

But I quietly think that if we get a good run together (bloody unlikely I grant you all)and somehow got through to the quarters some of the cynics on here might get a bit excited. Hope so anyway!

Up the Millers. And England!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast