+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luggy

Luggy

I believe the he will contribute well to the structure of the club and that being away and remote for some time has allowed him to look from a position on no interest and identify where changes and improvements have to be made.

Maybe he just needed some quality time away, some experience and observational skills to now contribute.

He's learned all he needed from his visits onto here. 😂

I hope he has a word with his old contact who recommended Ed Machin. Whit a player. Anybody else remember seeing him in that reserve game?

Luggy always a legend.

His input is a bright spot in whatever is going on at club.

It might just be worth bearing in mind that the Lugmeister is not 100% fit and fulfilling a recovery role at DUFC right now is not what the doctor ordered.
    I'm sorry but it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    It might just be worth bearing in mind that the Lugmeister is not 100% fit and fulfilling a recovery role at DUFC right now is not what the doctor ordered.
    I'm sorry but it's true.
    You are 100% correct Smed,i know he loves the club as we all do but the current custodian's have a death wish and i would prefer if this club legend would stay well clear of them.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)