Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funsters!

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    45 years and counting.
    seventy years 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    pmsl - what are your dreams Peter and how did they torment you until that wonderful day?

Is it all about us now?

Or do you have a team to support??????
    How could it be about you...we don't even get to play you anymore...you're that bad

Patullo has fell oot his bed and broke his pyjamas due to the number of times he has watched they highlights

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    How could it be about you...we don't even get to play you anymore...you're that bad
    Not the brightest are you? Or maybe you arent a dee?

Here is a fairly easy question for you.
    In Uniteds history when have they been the most successful club in the city.
    I look forward to the response.

Quote Originally Posted by djh1711 View Post
    Throughout most of our lifetimes

Granted the fun were the bigger team in the early 1900s

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Throughout most of our lifetimes

Granted the fun were the bigger team in the early 1900s
    Wrong answer sorry.
    I will help you out.
    The answer is never! United only recently equaled the major honours achieved by Dundee. You knows this I know this, everyone associated with both clubs know this. United fans can just never bring themselves to admit thay have never ever been the most successful team in the city.

Wrong answer sorry.
    I will help you out.
    The answer is never! United only recently equaled the major honours achieved by Dundee. You knows this I know this, everyone associated with both clubs know this. United fans can just never bring themselves to admit thay have never ever been the most successful team in the city.
    Still rather have seen my team win all 5 than heard about it from my grandad though.

Wrong answer sorry.
    I will help you out.
    Only an idiot would argue otherwise.

Hello! By major trophy count? Never. Unless we get into a rating of cups ie scottish cup over league cup etc but think thats rubbish tbh. There an honest response i am sure you will agree. Can we move on now? Seriously id quite like a thread on here where both sides talked about signings, slag off each other etc

Youve got most of the ammunition given how pish weve been in last 4 years and who knows for hiw long.

Id love a crowd free debate too🤣

Cheers

The answer is indisputable as of May 2010

Dundee United FC

Two times winners of the Scottish Cup (at Hampden)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Still rather have seen my team win all 5 than heard about it from my grandad though.
    The thread should have been locked after this post.

Game, Set and Match.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The answer is indisputable as of May 2010

Dundee United FC

Two times winners of the Scottish Cup (at Hampden)
    So you are implying before May 2010 you were equal with Dundee on major Honours??
    Good Arab logic you are showing here shedka.

Not at all, just difficult for a wee funster mind to understand

Our trophy haul of 5 (1 Premier Division 2 Scottish Cups 2 League Cups) is better than yours of 5 (1 old Division One, 1 Scottish Cup, 3 League Cups) as the Scottish Cup holds more weight than the League Cup with regards history and prestige, the League Cup is a new comer in comparison and very much the third of the major domestic honours

Killie also have 5 now as of 2012, they overtook both of us as they have 1 League, 3 Scottish Cup, 1 League Cup

Motherwell would have been the same if they won the Cup last month

Yer right Shedka - i checked SFA and it is league, scottish cup, league cupnin that order. We are 8th most successful club and Dundee 9th. So thems the facts!

What ????
    GDSD

Yer right Shedka - i checked SFA and it is league, scottish cup, league cupnin that order. We are 8th most successful club and Dundee 9th. So thems the facts!
    You're as mad as Shedkarse,Stoke Dab & TommyDoon(funboat) pal

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    You're as mad as Shedkarse,Stoke Dab & TommyDoon(funboat) pal
    Its what wiki says so must be true 🤣

To be honest relegating the DABs gave me the same feeling as when I saw Snug Bar Stickers on their socks. I pished myself laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not at all, just difficult for a wee funster mind to understand

Our trophy haul of 5 (1 Premier Division 2 Scottish Cups 2 League Cups) is better than yours of 5 (1 old Division One, 1 Scottish Cup, 3 League Cups) as the Scottish Cup holds more weight than the League Cup with regards history and prestige, the League Cup is a new comer in comparison and very much the third of the major domestic honours

Killie also have 5 now as of 2012, they overtook both of us as they have 1 League, 3 Scottish Cup, 1 League Cup

Motherwell would have been the same if they won the Cup last month
    The arguement lost all credibility when I read our 5 are better than your 5..... Ffs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast