+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Funsters!

Quote Originally Posted by djh1711 View Post
    The arguement lost all credibility when I read our 5 are better than your 5..... Ffs
    They are better......if you've seen them😉

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Ouch

Its all relative, i guess. But whether I witnessed our wins or not makes no difference to the original point. Dundee United have never ever been the most successful team in the city where as Dundee have which is pleasing.

Its all relative, i guess. But whether I witnessed our wins or not makes no difference to the original point. Dundee United have never ever been the most successful team in the city where as Dundee have which is pleasing.
    I'm glad that's pleasing for you mate, still know what I'd prefer though🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

I'm glad that's pleasing for you mate, still know what I'd prefer though🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
    As I said it is all relative, would I love to see Dundee win a trophy, yes I would. Is it likely to happen no. Cant see anybody winning apart from Celtic Rangers or the Edinburgh teams. Like wise I cant see United winning anything so we will have to settle for being equals now as far as trophies go.

As I said it is all relative, would I love to see Dundee win a trophy, yes I would. Is it likely to happen no. Cant see anybody winning apart from Celtic Rangers or the Edinburgh teams. Like wise I cant see United winning anything so we will have to settle for being equals now as far as trophies go.
    Fair dos, still think it's possible for other teams to win the odd trophy hear and there but as you say it's gonna be difficult. Never give up hope though.

Dundee unbeaten in 3 Scottish Cup Finals. United unbeaten in only 2. Dundee's were consecutive as well.

You really need to explain this statement. By what criteria have you come to this conclusion? Give particular thought to 'never ever' in your assessment.

It's 21.33 hours on Thursday 7th June 2018. The clock is ticking.
    Last edited by RAM1971; 07-06-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Club A has won 1 FA Cup in they history (or European Cup)
    Club B has won 1 League Cup in their history (or UEFA Cup)

Only a halfwit would suggest Club A are not more successful but instead are equal to club B

That's what we have with our neighbours, who cave stand the fact we have been more successful not only in our lifetimes but overall as of May 2010

However what they also forget is we have done this in less years overall, less appearances in the big cup (roughly twenty less... but double the finals) and. obviously with less overall year's as a top flight club (99.9% of Cups are won by top league clubs) so their record is very pathetic for that many seasons in the top flight, it really is

Sums them up, which is pleasing

Anyway sworded them enough for one day, ciao

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)