+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ciftci released by celtic

Ciftci released by celtic

Please can we just pay the wages and get him in.....this would be a league winning signing in my opinion. He would terrorise the defences in this league.

Saw that. Thinking there is absolutely no chance though

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Please can we just pay the wages and get him in.....this would be a league winning signing in my opinion. He would terrorise the defences in this league.
    ...when he wasn't terrorising our support?
    I'd sooner have Wato Kuate back

Are you on a new batch of crack nowdays smeds

Don't think he will be dropping down into the championship. Probably go back to Motherwell or any other team willing to pay his wages.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Are you on a new batch of crack nowdays smeds
    Let's face it, he's not very good s71.
    Hit it lucky with us for a very short while & has done square root of f^ck all in various places since he left.
    Want to like him for his celebration at Ibroke & for speaking to me in that Italian restaurant at the foot of Whitehall Cr that's not there anymore that had the wee Fiat 500 in the window.

Whitehall Street actually. 🙂 It was called Torino I think.

Anyone not wanting him is off their head

Would be a great signing but not good happen

He hasn't really set the heather on fire at Motherwell and is very much a confidence player....a drop down a division would not be the worst thing he could do. He needs to be playing football at the age he is at. I think a chance to get his career back on track at a club he knows with the possibility of getting another move to a bigger club if he performs well might be an attractive option.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Anyone not wanting him is off their head

Would be a great signing but not good happen
    You forced me into a Wicki Shedka....
    The following teams are off their heads -

Portsmouth 19 games & 1 goal
    Turkish team 11 & 0
    Dutch team 7 & 0
    Celtic 12 & 4
    Turkish team 12 & 4
    Polish team 8 & 0
    Plymouth 7 & 0
    M'well 11 & 3

87 games & 12 goals. All these teams are off their heads.
    Last edited by SmedDUm; 06-06-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)