+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newcy....?

Newcy....?

Why has his post been deleted... what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Why has his post been deleted... what is going on?
    At a guess i reckon the real Wolves Mad Mod, theplater has deleted the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post

OK Gav I kind of thought that might be the case. I hope Acido leaves this board alone for a while because as far as I'm concerned he will receive short shrift from me,but then again that's nothing new! He's just a full on WUM!

On reflection if I ain't got me wing man ,what fun am I gonna have prob's power down myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    On reflection if I ain't got me wing man ,what fun am I gonna have prob's power down myself.
    he will return..

acido should not be in a position to ban folk away from his own board
    can't plater overturn this ban ?

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post

I haven't deleted any thread Gav.

FMAdmin deleted the post and have banned Newcy for abuse by the look of it. I'm not happy that another moderator who **** stirs can come on this board and ban our posters.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    I haven't deleted any thread Gav.
    Ok, it was just my first thought when seeing it removed.

Newcy's ban can be lifted if he agrees to stop abusive posts and sticks to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    Newcy's ban can be lifted if he agrees to stop abusive posts and sticks to this site.

I think he'd had enough, can't blame him to be fair. Oh I know he could dish it out but some of the stuff he was subjected to 'over the fence' was way,way beyond the pale!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)