+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Message for some on here..

Message for some on here..

Many people don’t know this but it is possible to read something on the internet that you don’t agree with and simply move on with your life..

Really

You mean you can just ignore it

Without calling for the author to be banned or thrown into jaiil

Quote Originally Posted by Tut_Foster View Post
    Many people don’t know this but it is possible to read something on the internet that you don’t agree with and simply move on with your life..
    the problem is mate while we might see sometime on the bbc news we can skip it if we don,t want to read it however newcastle footymad is a forum for debate , now when a thread is started it is started as an opening opinion and others might want to give a differing opinion , heated debate is not a problem but a thread that turns nasty and on a personnal level is not done . We must also realise that persistant controversal threads are as bad in provoking others . fortunately at the moment we don,t seem to have any problems

Yes the Mike Ashley threads get a bit tedious

So do the profit and loss of sports direct

But having a go at a manager who clearly makes mistakes weekly is seen as tedious

Not "clearly" at all.

Finishing 10th on a shoestring and increasing the value of individual players shows me he gets it right more than he got it wrong. His aim is to improve the position of the team.

Uncle Mikes aim is to "get by" and increase the value of his bank balance. He also gets that very right too.

The correct question maybe should be "whose aim or vision is most in line with the fans?"It isn't uncle Mikes.

Now Pboro, here we go again. Dont ruin the current atmosphere with shiit stirring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Not "clearly" at all.

Finishing 10th on a shoestring and increasing the value of individual players shows me he gets it right more than he got it wrong. His aim is to improve the position of the team.

Uncle Mikes aim is to "get by" and increase the value of his bank balance. He also gets that very right too.

The correct question maybe should be "whose aim or vision is most in line with the fans?"It isn't uncle Mikes.

Now Pboro, here we go again. Dont ruin the current atmosphere with shiit stirring.
    This is the most annoying thing (in bold)
    This is why the arguments happen because in one breath you slag off Ashley, because you know by mass opinion it's ok to do so and is not deemed as being an issue.
    When someone has a pop at Rafa or whoever or whatever the majority feels is fine and dandy, it's classed as sheet stirring.
    An easy way out and an easy way to create the actual sheet stirring you want to avoid, apparently.

So if I post a thread after each game criticising his tactics or selection for that game or post an opinion that getting rid of Carr in my eyes is a mistake is **** stirring is it

So it's ok that he consistently played joselwho over mistertrick

Rafa did well to get us to 10th

But it could of and in my eyes should have been better
    Sorry for thinking positive

And again stylox why use words like **** stirring if you don't want to start an argument

It only ruins the board ya kna

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    This is the most annoying thing (in bold)
    This is why the arguments happen because in one breath you slag off Ashley, because you know by mass opinion it's ok to do so and is not deemed as being an issue.
    When someone has a pop at Rafa or whoever or whatever the majority feels is fine and dandy, it's classed as sheet stirring.
    An easy way out and an easy way to create the actual sheet stirring you want to avoid, apparently.
    Get your facts right. Who slagged Ashley? I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Get your facts right. Who slagged Ashley? I didn't.
    Course you are. It doesn't mean you have to swear to slag him off but you're having a dig at him, which is fine but don't then start making out other people are stirring sheet when they disagree or have a go at Rafa.

Swings and roundabouts mate, so just deal with it like that and we'll all get along in some kind of non violent harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    So if I post a thread after each game criticising his tactics or selection for that game or post an opinion that getting rid of Carr in my eyes is a mistake is **** stirring is it

So it's ok that he consistently played joselwho over mistertrick

Rafa did well to get us to 10th

But it could of and in my eyes should have been better
    Sorry for thinking positive

And again stylox why use words like **** stirring if you don't want to start an argument

It only ruins the board ya kna
    Ok. Slag Rafa all you want. No-one takes your Bo Selecta posts seriously anyway.

😂😂

Anyway, go back to the beach and stop talking on a footy message board and wasting your holiday.....if thats indeed where you are.

BTW, did you take Tanya's sage advice and try some vagina for a change yesterday?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)