+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new manager?

I'm sorry, but why can't we just get somebody reight ffs !!!!!!!!!!!

Herr Flick of the Gestapo

One fundamental of this appointment will be a full summer to work with the squad and bring players in (ship some out). I say full summer because it's a world cup year n' that buys time. I know GG wasted five weeks but nobody has been ultra active this window.

I'm pleased transfer window shuts before first game because wantaways like Bradshaw and Moncur 'll be stopping if they can't broker moves away that bodes well. If we can hang on to Bradshaw and Moore we'll have a formidable strike force and Moncur pulling strings behind may work wonders.

I'm glass half full now I've gotten over relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    One fundamental of this appointment will be a full summer to work with the squad and bring players in (ship some out). I say full summer because it's a world cup year n' that buys time. I know GG wasted five weeks but nobody has been ultra active this window.

I'm pleased transfer window shuts before first game because wantaways like Bradshaw and Moncur 'll be stopping if they can't broker moves away that bodes well. If we can hang on to Bradshaw and Moore we'll have a formidable strike force and Moncur pulling strings behind may work wonders.

I'm glass half full now I've gotten over relegation.
    I'd suggest Mr Moncur might be expected to run a little more under a German coach , be interesting to see how that one works out .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd suggest Mr Moncur might be expected to run a little more under a German coach , be interesting to see how that one works out .
    It'll work that ar53 off mate

Looking at how he set up his Hannover 96 team during his tenure he went 4-2-3-1 in almost every game .

So with the one up top it looks like George will get a good run and see if he can impress , I'd suggest that kind of system would suit Moncur .

Nicked this off BBS who took it off Hanover UK Fan club

Bit of a club legend from his playing days, took the kids to a German cup win. He took over when we were all but relegated from the Bundesliga and brought some kids in & we ended season well. Started 2nd division on fire but got a bit stuck for goals after Xmas...

We were still 3rd, like 2 points of automatic when he was fired. Was perceived to be harshly done to but our president isn’t exactly the most well liked bloke! We went up & he deserves lots of credit for the way he turned the atmosphere at the club around after an awful year.

He spent a long time in the youth set up post retirement and promoted youngsters, so I imagine you’re seeing him as a German Heckingbottom. Hope he does well. No idea if he speaks English, but most Germans do!

I wish him well too. Good luck to lad and here's to next season.

Fed up of doom and gloom. Gunna give this bloke til' xmas n' a january window to make my mind up and afford him nine defeats in a row like that w anker Johnson before passing judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Nicked this off BBS who took it off Hanover UK Fan club

Bit of a club legend from his playing days, took the kids to a German cup win. He took over when we were all but relegated from the Bundesliga and brought some kids in & we ended season well. Started 2nd division on fire but got a bit stuck for goals after Xmas...

We were still 3rd, like 2 points of automatic when he was fired. Was perceived to be harshly done to but our president isn’t exactly the most well liked bloke! We went up & he deserves lots of credit for the way he turned the atmosphere at the club around after an awful year.

He spent a long time in the youth set up post retirement and promoted youngsters, so I imagine you’re seeing him as a German Heckingbottom. Hope he does well. No idea if he speaks English, but most Germans do!
    Good post mate , thanks for that , warming to it if the truth be told .

Moncur, Mowatt and Thiam should all be sent to a Fat Club and be told not to come back unless thev lost three ston each.

Opposition fans will be laughing if they waddle off the team bus in the state they are in.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast