+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: O/T: 12 Track Album Game

If anyone wants to restart the game on a new thread, I promise I'll give it a wide berth.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    So let me get this right, someone harrangs me continually after I made a mistake, after the error was pointed out to me, I played correctly but was still pursued and accused !

I don't see what I did wrong, all I've done is respond but I don't need your validation, who needs friends like you anyway.

You just can't help yourself, I'll always be in your cross hairs, this had nothing to do with you but yet you poke your snout it, at least I know where I stand.
    Of course it has something to do with me - you're in the same online community.
    Just ask someone in your own house to read what you write and ask them whether or not your tone is aggressive and unpleasant. All you seem to be concerned with is whether you are right or wrong.
    And you're the one who came on here 4 or so weeks ago promising to set a high standard of polite discourse. I am sorry, Mr Airborn, but you have missed your own criterion.

Is that it then ? Was bloody enjoying that ☹️

And there was me thinking this was the summer of love on Mad. Please can we pack in with the bickering (and others joining in), it's tedious.

Plus I'm on my hols and there's wine to be drunk and lazing in the sun to be done.

There's another song thread so please post on that, I'm lockng this one.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536