+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Corrupt World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You mean you don't normally light your cigars that way?

Tink
    Nah in all honesty i smoke woodbines

It can't possibly be any worse than the 2010 world cup which was easily the worst ever, mostly because of a stupid ball that wouldn't fly properly.

A rogue state like Russia and that creep Putin certainly shouldn't be hosting it, although it's nowhere near as bad as Qatar.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    Attachment 9712

Jesus wept
    Poor show really from such a big company. You would think something more concrete would make a better gesture. Perhaps goals scored in the qualifying rounds or something.

I mean one meal between 10000? Hunger Games right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Poor show really from such a big company. You would think something more concrete would make a better gesture. Perhaps goals scored in the qualifying rounds or something.

I mean one meal between 10000? Hunger Games right enough.
    Very poor advertising for the principal of giving out free meals when certain players score. Was it Max Clifford who said “even bad publicity is good publicity “? Mind you, it didn’t do him much favours!

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    mostly because of a stupid ball that wouldn't fly properly.
    Not sure if the new ball for this tournament will be any better. Supposedly it is supposed to be 'really weird'.

I heard the english getting their excuses in early when they said they couldn't get proper game time with the ball as they are still contracted with nike to use their balls. Most other countries have been using it.

Agree with the Frankie Boyle program, I thought it was pretty good. Apparently the FSB have been knocking on the doors of all the hooligans and telling them to either leave the country or stay at home while the football is on. I'm sure they will be told to get out and about once everyone gets sick of the english yobs throwing bottles and plastic chairs.

I've never known a world cup that they weren't complaining about the ball before it started.

If the ball had really got lighter as often as they have claimed, they would be holding it down with a string by now.

The ball in the last world cup was ok

Did you know, if the world cup was solid instead of hollow it would weigh approx 80kg

Try a Willie Miller one hander with that

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I've never known a world cup that they weren't complaining about the ball before it started.

If the ball had really got lighter as often as they have claimed, they would be holding it down with a string by now.
    The tango, football of the ages

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    The tango, football of the ages
    The Eutrusco from Italy 90 was a ba too. I had een and f@cked it througj over use. I also have an unused een thats probablly worth a fair bit of cash now

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast