+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Corrupt World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Eutrusco from Italy 90 was a ba too. I had een and f@cked it througj over use. I also have an unused een thats probablly worth a fair bit of cash now
    I had a gold mini "soccer" ball that my auld granfaither won.

Looks like RED is the colour for the World Cup, 12 out of the 32 teams in a red shirt!

The oldest player record will be smashed this tournament. Egypts keeper Essem El-Hadary is Egypts number 1 and is 45 and 6 months when the tournament kicks off. He will eclipse Mondragon the colombian boy who was 43 and cheekily subbed on for a few minutes to break the record last world cup or the one before. Canna mind

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The oldest player record will be smashed this tournament. Egypts keeper Essem El-Hadary is Egypts number 1 and is 45 and 6 months when the tournament kicks off. He will eclipse Mondragon the colombian boy who was 43 and cheekily subbed on for a few minutes to break the record last world cup or the one before. Canna mind
    Surely Roger Miller fae Cameroon was about 64.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Surely Roger Miller fae Cameroon was about 64.
    Believing a West African birth certificate is the same as believing a sevco accountant. Any numbers could be used

I looked up Mondragon. Subbed on in the 85th min v Japan at the last WC and was 43 and 3 days. I cant see the Egyptian boy being beaten. 2 1/2 years is smashing it. And theres nae many 45 year olds playing pro fitba (ever)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456