+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: all gone quiet at palmy

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    With the players back at pre season training you would think that the board could at least tell us if there are trialists or others currently being assessed without having to name individuals. It is not asking a lot for at least some information/encouragement from the club whilst our rivals are clearly strengthening for the season ahead.
    A word or a rallying call from the Chairman would be appreciated instead of saying absolutely NOTHING yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    A word or a rallying call from the Chairman would be appreciated instead of saying absolutely NOTHING yet again.
    Anything Aloreburn to raise our plummeting spirits as we enviously watch our rivals recruitment drive in the last couple of days in particular.

With the players back at pre season training you would think that the board could at least tell us if there are trialists or others currently being assessed without having to name individuals. It is not asking a lot for at least some information/encouragement from the club whilst our rivals are clearly strengthening for the season ahead.
    Well we have a Centenary night booked and also a Palmerston tidy up and I think there might have been a float at our Gala week, but I've not seen any picture of that yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Well we have a Centenary night booked and also a Palmerston tidy up and I think there might have been a float at our Gala week, but I've not seen any picture of that yet!

Seen plenty photographs of the float , it’s helpers and the schools involved all over social media.

Anything Aloreburn to raise our plummeting spirits as we enviously watch our rivals recruitment drive in the last couple of days in particular.
    Even our first opponents the Cleyholers have signed 7 or 8 new players

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Even our first opponents the Cleyholers have signed 7 or 8 new players
    It's getting quite depressing and not just the Cleyholers but Annan too have been busy recruiting.

Another day and more signings for championship sides

Come on Queens give us some news please

The silence is deafening and scary.
    I am hoping they have the guys they need lined up and are just waiting to stroke the T's and dot the I's on the contracts and we all know nothing gets said until they are registered with the SPFL

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQOS View Post
    The silence is deafening and scary.
    I am hoping they have the guys they need lined up and are just waiting to stroke the T's and dot the I's on the contracts and we all know nothing gets said until they are registered with the SPFL
    Maybe the club don't want to start paying wages until, say, 1st July to save money as we seem to be a
    a bit skint !

dont know people are panicking we have a whole 12 players plus a lot of youths what more do we need lol

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)