Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
Francis, I understand your concerns, but the problem is that most of the players are on holiday at the moment and probably considering their futures, - while naturally holding out for the best offer they can get.

Its very much a two way street out there and we will have to bide our time until such times as the doors close elsewhere for some of the available players.

Obviously quality players such as Dobbie and Harkins will make a huge difference to any squad, - but I'm not convinced that too many big fish will raise the quality any further. Having those players in our team should inspire the youngsters on to greater things, - and we must remember that Livingston did not have a Dobbie or a Harkins!

A winning mind-set and a 100% commitment to the full 90 minutes for every match from every player will make all the difference, and that coupled with the genius of Dobbie and Harkins should see a top four finish in my opinion, - even with the calibre of teams that are in the Championship.

yes jardi i agree but the whole point is the defensive situation needs sorted ,we have about the worst defence in the league ,we conceded far too many last season and this season we have got even weeker with marshall leaving ,queens canot afford to have another mediocre season ,scoring loads of goals but conceding just as many just wont do ,crowd numbers are at a stage where queens have to show improvement or thay will fall further .