Thread: Baki gone

Baki gone

Selahatin Baki has left BDBL to go to Fenerbache.UTCB

cant we get some international loans in? we do seem to be quite cosy with fenerbahce (judging by twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    did he actually do anything useful for us during his stay?

He made us aware that the new Chairman at Fenerbache is Ali Koç. And that, young lady, is enough for me...

You may well have out- jimmied Jimmy Muir here Rod. SB left the board in August last year.

Late news, very late!

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    You may well have out- jimmied Jimmy Muir here Rod. SB left the board in August last year.
    Rod been Jimmy Muired,he must have caught it off me

........not much going on at the moment - need some transfer speculation to liven things up

Waiting for the first transfer of any kind in the Championship, and the inevitable whining about us being left behind and picking up scraps...

Just posted what i saw yesdi on the News Now pages(Star) Marvin,but i bow to your greater knowledge on the subject mi owd pal.Agnes(post7)Have a big like pal.UTCB

Just posted what i saw yesdi on the News Now pages(Star) Marvin,but i bow to your greater knowledge on the subject mi owd pal.Agnes(post7)Have a big like pal.UTCB

More fool you believing what's in the Star Rod. Not known for fact checking these days.

He's only tweeted this week that he's left us to go to fenner and thanked all and sundry while he was at it which suggests to me he was still with us until this week

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    He's only tweeted this week that he's left us to go to fenner and thanked all and sundry while he was at it which suggests to me he was still with us until this week
    He says he left as a champion director. Which he was in August 2017. When he left.

He doesn't say he's left us for Fernerbache. He says he's there because of his experience with us.

Nice bloke btw.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Waiting for the first transfer of any kind in the Championship, and the inevitable whining about us being left behind and picking up scraps...
    Goes without saying....When Stoke sign Benik Afobe for £12million and we don't then i will be outraged.