+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summats not reyt at Hannover96

Are we interested we're only going on betting odds like when PH was fav for scab job

50% win ratio over a relatively short number of games at a club punching below its weight int summat I'm guin to get over excited abart. Darren Ferguson over him all day long for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    50% win ratio over a relatively short number of games at a club punching below its weight int summat I'm guin to get over excited abart. Darren Ferguson over him all day long for me.
    Me too but I wouldn't complain about Stendel. They brought a director of football in and it didn't work out by all accounts.

Well can he work with a director of spreadsheets 🙍

I'm all for a German appointment. They are organised and methodical. Right back at right back etc. Granted he may have to work off a spreadsheet with his recruitment but at least we'll have players played in their correct positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'm all for a German appointment. They are organised and methodical. Right back at right back etc. Granted he may have to work off a spreadsheet with his recruitment but at least we'll have players played in their correct positions.
    Fair point mate. Whoever ends up int hot seat has a reasonable squad to work with who've all had a season together under their belts. A couple of shrewd additions int close season and some decent loan signings then I don't think we're too far off a decent LG 1 side. If teeums organised properly all knowing their respective jobs within the team then I can't see any reason why we shouldn't be up theear next season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12