+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summats not reyt at Hannover96

Summats not reyt at Hannover96

Av eerd sum whispers in chipoyle queue that Daniel Stendal might be our new boss.
    (Al shart to him in the car park at away games, "Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan ! DAN !" but a bet he'll not hear me,)
    Anyway, it's all a bit confusing wi Dan. He wo set on at Hannover on 3rd April 2016 when they were down for relegation from the Bundesliga and that append. Not his fault--just a stooge as they went darn wi a token few games left. No problem wi that.
    Went darn to 2 Bundesliga (aar Championship) and did a storming job--W!3 D7 L5 And eddem pushing forra immediate return. Hannover96 evva Director of Football structure wi a HC below that and a new "Sporting Director" Heldt came in in early March 2017 and sacked Stendal on 20 March 2017 on the back of a few bad results ovva six games (2 arta 6). Heldt brought in his chosen one, the intelligent novelist Breitenreiter, as HC and they went onto promotion.
    Nar wot aar carnt work art is why, given the record Dan ezzed why he has been unemployed fo 14 months. Why ennta German club snapped him up wi a record like that ?

He was been tap up by goat hair, who said i will make sure your well looked after pal, but just wait because i promised a Portuguese guy that i would find him a job first

A think Morais and Dimas and Cunha and the rest will be enjoying their summer on our money on the Algarve Kev evvin tekken the p1ss here. "I risk my career. I Believe " etc.
    I'm wondering abart this German bloke. A carnt mek mi mind up wots gooin on.
    A know they'll se "He was aar first and only choice" but wot is gooin on ?
    It's bin four weeks since The Great Pillaker was binned.

It's an interesting point , why indeed did nobody want to hire this young coach with his stock still high and a 50% win ratio at a very good level of football ?

Well over a year unemployed , doesn't make sense .

The more I here the more I like the possibility of this appointment. I'm willing to gloss over him being out of work 14 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    The more I here the more I like the possibility of this appointment. I'm willing to gloss over him being out of work 14 months.
    You said that about the last goon steve !!!

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You said that about the last goon steve !!!

:-) :-) :-)
    I know but this guy can obviously manage with a 53% win ratio. It's a fair standard too. Coupled with the fact that there isn't as much money in German football. I think he'd fit the remit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I know but this guy can obviously manage with a 53% win ratio. It's a fair standard too. Coupled with the fact that there isn't as much money in German football. I think he'd fit the remit.
    Big club Hannover 96 mate , averaged 36k in bundesliga 2 with one attendance reaching 49k .

Only had 28 games in charge and then unemployed for 14 months and then turns up at a small town english league one club , a bit strange to say the least .

Just looking at the facts steve as pointed out by SB .

I want the guy succeed just as much as everyone else but with Inspector Clouseau in charge and his last stunt its wise to dig a little before we start high fiving amongst ourselves .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 04-06-2018 at 07:44 PM.

I get what you and SBred are saying but hasn't our profile raised slightly off the field since last december.

I get why we might be interested and why he might, but as Animal alluded too why has he not worked in last 14 months?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast