+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Patching signs

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    In his welcome interview Patching refers to his agent as 'Simon'
    No, he said his agent was late, sorting the deal out with Notts as it was the same day he 'signed on'. Please pay attention Swale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    No, he said his agent was late, sorting the deal out with Notts as it was the same day he 'signed on'. Please pay attention Swale!!!
    I was paying attention, but I may be a tad mutton.

EDIT: Nope just listened again and he definitely refers to him as Simon. Pay attention Gumpster!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 04-06-2018 at 06:04 PM.

I was paying attention, but I may be a tad mutton.

EDIT: Nope just listened again and he definitely refers to him as Simon. Pay attention Gumpster!
    Just watched the interview. I hope his personality on the pitch is better than his personality in front of the camera. I nearly fell asleep pass my pillow and alarm clock please.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Virtue was decent, we just needed to show a bit more patience.
    Not sure which match he was decent in, when selected was not impressed at all with his contribution. Hopefully Patching and Crawford will be much better prospects than Virtue who weakened the side in most matches.

I may be a tad mutton. !
    Mutton and blinkered and unreasonable. The prognosis is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Or in your case bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Getsmart View Post
    Another useless fact from that link is that his agent is non other than Micheal Owen, am sure Hardy was star struck and offered the kid a decent sum, am surprised he hasn’t mentioned it on his Twitter. But then again after how Virtue-Thick turned out thankfully he has kept this one to himself.
    I look forward to reading about your next managerial position, England Manager maybe or just Captain of The Heads.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Blinkered? Unreasonable?

Are they personal insults by any chance? Anyone else think so?

SolSigns, as you do not know me at all I'd say you were barking up the wrong tree entirely if that's your considered opinion. Perhaps you'd like to take the digs back? You're already on extremely thin ice so please don't start this antagonistic drivel up again.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-06-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Well, unless your avatar is a picture of your good self, I suspect that he is highly inaccurate in his description.

I don’t understand why my posts deserve this kind of response. Maybe it’s because I was trying to offer an insight into a player nobody, including myself, had heard of? Joking about Hardy and his love for Liverpool/Twitter.

Maybe you just dislike my posts I admit I usually write in-depth , if that’s the case am sure you can avoid reading them, rather than trying to belittle me. Whatever the reason seems pretty petty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast