Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Pre-Season Friendlies Announced

More Pre-Season Friendlies Announced

As well as the Stoke and Derby County friendlies, there's a few more added to the list. I'll try and go to Stoke and Derby ones. Hopefully i can also do the Ajax game at Bescot. The home one against Villarreal is also one i will be going to.

More Info Click Here

Hiya Gav. I will be in Wolvo 6/14-6/28 so I will be there for the Stoke game. Is there any chance of getting a ticket and a coach ride. Just asking like!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Hiya Gav. I will be in Wolvo 6/14-6/28 so I will be there for the Stoke game. Is there any chance of getting a ticket and a coach ride. Just asking like!
    Tickets should be easy enough to get. If you keep an eye on the official Wolves site or official Wolves twitter page then the information should be posted some time early July.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Tickets should be easy enough to get. If you keep an eye on the official Wolves site or official Wolves twitter page then the information should be posted some time early July.
    Will do, thanks mate!

As many will already know, Wolves pre-season tour of Switzerland is under way. Tonight Wolves face Neuchâtel Xamax FCS with a 5.30pm kick off BST.

Hopefully the England game will settle by then!

v Neuchâtel Xamax FCS. Wolves losing 1-0 at half-time to a penalty by Nuzzolo in the 8th minute. Kick-off changed to 6 pm.

Kortney Hause equalises in the 70th minute.

75th minute. Wolves goal disallowed for offside.

Final score 1-1.

Five pre-season friendlies will be shown live on Wolves TV, including the upcoming games in Switzerland according to the info provided in the link below.

More Info Click Here

Wolves are 1-1 with FC Basel at half-time. Rafa Mir equalised after Ricky Van Wolfswinkel gave FC Basel the lead. The game is being shown live on the FC Basel website.

Click Here For Live Stream Of Game

Wolves currently 2-1 up with Jota getting the second one.

I've only managed to catch the second half, but seen the goals, Wolves have seen a lot of the ball and looking good so far.

Well done Boly for the clearance after Norris raced off his line.

A good win for Wolves. The winner from Jota was put on a plate for him by Doherty.

Curious to se the goals. Nice to see Mir score. Thought he would have contributed more during the season

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Curious to se the goals. Nice to see Mir score. Thought he would have contributed more during the season
    Here you go Mich, enjoy!

It looks as if Costa has spent the summer in the gym. He certainly seems to have bulked up.

Wolves starting eleven to face BSC Young Boys.

It's currently 0-0 with Helder Costa having the best chance of the game so far for Wolves.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast