+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karius was concussed

Karius was concussed

Seems a lot of trouble to go to in order to come up with an excuse when he's already accepted fault and apologised.

I think concussions must have been rife in Scottish goalkeepers in the 60s and 70s

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Seems a lot of trouble to go to in order to come up with an excuse when he's already accepted fault and apologised.

I think concussions must have been rife in Scottish goalkeepers in the 60s and 70s
    I always remember the first game of Jock Steins second spell as Scotland manager. Alan Rough was on the bench sitting next to Stein. Just before half time, Rough opened his bag and took out some sandwiches in tinfoil that his wife had packed for him.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    We may never know.

I might have been convinced by the 2nd goal but definitely not the first

Man up and take responsibility, well I suppose I can understand the excuses seeing that he’s had death threats, ffs some need to have words with themselves

you had a sh1t game mate just own it and move on

I think our whole team was concussed for the 2016-17 season.

For a player at the very highest level of football to make two mistakes that even players at sunday league level would be given a hard time for making in one game, I think a medical cause seems the much more likely explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    For a player at the very highest level of football to make two mistakes that even players at sunday league level would be given a hard time for making in one game, I think a medical cause seems the much more likely explanation.
    Are you a doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    I think our whole team was concussed for the 2016-17 season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast