Thread: O/T Greavesey or his dodgy mate.

O/T Greavesey or his dodgy mate.

Do not one of you lads live up Whitby way? The reason I ask is I will be back in the UK in around 10 days and am looking to put together a trip to the North York Moors railway and I wondererd if you [or him] could recommend a decent B&B in Whitby. Could always go on the net of course but local nouse is always better innit! And no, I don't want to sleep in your garden shed for 200 quid a night!

hey up woody

it's tony that lives in whitby..does not bother with this site much these days..
    anyroad, i still keep in touch and will let him know of your post.
    i take it you will be boarding the train at pickering ..

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    hey up woody

it's tony that lives in whitby..does not bother with this site much these days..
    anyroad, i still keep in touch and will let him know of your post.
    i take it you will be boarding the train at pickering ..
    Thanks for the reply mate. No, I was going to board at Whitby because I think you can do that now?

Hiya Woody!

Sorry for this late reply... as Greavesy says, I rarely look in here nowadays, but he got in touch to let me know of your plan...

Both my wife AND my brother's wife run separate holiday lets, but these are self catering and they're all booked up at present (but I mention it here for future reference)!

There are any number of B&B places up here, The Langley or The Riviera on West Cliff are both quite nice, for example.

If you DO make it up here, let me know (via Greavesy or on here - I'll keep an eye on this thread). It would be great to meet up - and I know that our mate Greavesy would be happy to join us.

Keep me posted mate!

Great stuff mate, will keep in touch. Thanks.