+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zilzal I forgive you!

Zilzal I forgive you!

Although you made a couple of stuttering attempts to say that kempo should be allowed to return,you were relatively inactive.

Of course you are unfortunately not in the best of health so this could have been a factor.

You have no need to feel even a modicum of guilt as I forgive you.

You have always been a loyal friend to the poster previously known as kempo and I have taken this into account in my decision and you scored extremely highly on this.

I would like to give my extreme thanks to Geets,MillMoormagic and the Brunanburh Kid for their sterling efforts in persuading the mods to do a360

I believe there were others who expressed a desire to see natural justice being returned to this site and of course I thank them.
    Last edited by anastasiacrabapple; 05-06-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    Although you made a couple of stuttering attempts to say that kempo should be allowed to return,you were relatively inactive.
    Surely you can't have expected much activity from a dead racehorse!
    The mods did do "a 360", which is a return to starting position. Your old geometry teacher (Dicky Mint? Bob Butterkin?) will be doing "a 360" in his grave
    Last edited by mikemiller; 05-06-2018 at 12:41 PM.

I pressed the wrong length of ban but really can we be bothered to chase someone round all day every day when they are determined to keep their stature in the world which goes as far as a football forum?

He would have kept coming back as someone else every two days or so when he was banned.

To be honest what Geetar wrote about me could have been out of frustration seeing this pillock setting up account after account wanting to be chased which would have given him more attention.

Lets face it if this guy wants to be on here because he can't find people to talk to elsewhere without showing his identity then there must be other things missing in his life.!

I the case of coming accross as a nazi amoungst other things - I am sorry to one all if I did come accross that way.

Clean slate!
    Last edited by frogmiller; 05-06-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Really?.... and many Millersmadsters were so looking forward to receiving boatbuilding tips from Tom Bonce, details of Elvis' WW2 bomber that was found on the moon (from "Col" Tom Parker), threats of violence from MontyPython, bogus medical advice from Dr. Pokem, mindless rubbish from Rod Kemp, etc . Sounds like they are going to be disappointed.
    Can't even remember who all the other pointless glove puppets were, and unfortunately there are likely to be lots more
    Last edited by mikemiller; 05-06-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I pressed the wrong length of ban but really can we be bothered to chase someone round all day every day when they are determined to keep their stature in the world which goes as far as a football forum?

He would have kept coming back as someone else every two days or so when he was banned.

To be honest what Geetar wrote about me could have been out of frustration seeing this pillock setting up account after account wanting to be chased which would have given him more attention.

Lets face it if this guy wants to be on here because he can't find people to talk to elsewhere without showing his identity then there must be other things missing in his life.!

I the case of coming accross as a nazi amoungst other things - I am sorry to one all if I did come accross that way.

Clean slate!
    Side with the bullies and blame the victim why don't you and throw in an abusive swear word in a cowardly way.

After reading this frog edits his post and changes pillock to guy!!
    Last edited by anastasiacrabapple; 05-06-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Really?.... and many Millersmadsters were so looking forward to receiving boatbuilding tips from Tom Bonce, details of Elvis' WW2 bomber that was found on the moon (from "Col" Tom Parker), threats of violence from MontyPython, bogus medical advice from Dr. Pokem, mindless rubbish from Rod Kemp, etc . Sounds like they are going to be disappointed.
    Can't even remember who all the other pointless glove puppets were, and unfortunately there are likely to be lots more

Well..you have just been given the freedom to continue in this way so why not?

Boring !!

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    Side with the bullies and blame the victim why don't you and throw in an abusive swear word in a cowardly way.

After reading this frog edits his post and changes pillock to guy!!
    No! I'm happy to call you a pillock all day long.

Edit: See 3rd paragraph.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 05-06-2018 at 06:39 PM.