+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get the peanuts ready and count up the near misses.

Get the peanuts ready and count up the near misses.

Warnes has already spoken to 2 or 3 players,none of them from Walsall fortunately.

The Chairman wants young players that cost?...well somewhere around nothing.

Rotherham are interested in so and so who also interests club X..Result?..Player so and so goes to club X

Million pound plus record transfer fee about to be broken?..Result..Chairman wakes up one morning and to his absolute astonishment the player has gone to S****horpe or maybe Barnsley.

The 2 or 3 players don't actually want to come to Rotherham and who could blame them but when one does come he will say that it only took 10 seconds to decide.

Threads appear on here naming players who are either useless or far too good for us and suggested transfer fees will be less than half the selling club is asking irrespective whether the player can kick a football or not.

Rodak and Towell will return by the way but Emmanuel will not of course.

Here we go again!

New season, same thread

Some things never change from this Multi his other 45 accounts have been banned but unfortunately 1 or 2 still remain.

Kempo you really are a waste of cells, do everyone a favour and f*ck off for good.

K man try and be optimistic you sound like a beaten house wive. Life’s too short man. Just take things one bit at a time.

Also people let’s not get abusive I just lost valuable seconds of my life reading it

Different name, same style, same old tosh...

Boring

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Kempo you really are a waste of cells, do everyone a favour and f*ck off for good.
    Charming!

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Boring
    Whereas you are notable for your intellectual incite on all things football.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    K man try and be optimistic you sound like a beaten house wive. Life’s too short man. Just take things one bit at a time.

Also people let’s not get abusive I just lost valuable seconds of my life reading it
    Leave them be silly...let them abuse and bully

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast