+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T enjoyed my first spiff

O/T enjoyed my first spiff

Just enjoyed my first spiff when I was in Zurich and thoroughly enjoyed it.

My son bought it for me in a local shop in Oerlikon.

It was low strengh to comply with Swiss law and came with an interesting kit..crusher,prodder to compress the crushed cannabis into a ready rolled paper cone.

No crime was associated with this sale and as I don't support tobacco use I smoked it tobacco free.

It is unclear to me why we can't do this in the UK and not only enjoy ourselves quite safely but cut crime and generate tax.

Spliff?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Spliff?
    First rule of attention seeking: get the basics right.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    First rule of attention seeking: get the basics right.
    Yes, his old English teacher (Ben Butterkin, or possibly Dickie Mint) must be "doing a 360" in his grave!

Health Warning:

To all readers it could prove dangerous attempting to construct Yachts after having a "spiff"

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Health Warning:

To all readers it could prove dangerous attempting to construct Yachts after having a "spiff"
    Looks like it could even prove dangerous to attempt to construct sentences

Thought kempoo had lost his knack at creating the perfect multi after the last 14 poor attempts. It's becoming clear why.

Yep think he is quickly running out of ideas now. You need a set of new characters Kemps. If you started talking some sense instead of bollax it might fool a few for a start...

Spiffing!

Not much football news so I thought I would introduce an interesting topic about legalisation of low level drug use,nanny state and so on.

I thought there would be a few interesting comments and opinions but I thought wrong.

Posters seem more interested in the fact that my spell checker repeatedly changed spliff to spiff and seem to take some sort of childish delight from this.

Since joining I have tried to make posts made from personal experience rather than googled stuff or simply made up tripe however inexplicably this seems to be 'attention seeking' by a group of posters on here whose main raison d'etre is to mock,insult and bully.

Its a shame that the site has been taken over by such as mikemiller and others of a similar ilk.

I hope there are one or two typos in this post so the same posters can guffaw and roll around in delight.

Back to mike miller,I simply don't see the point in stalking another poster i.e. me and making snide and totally ridiculous comments.

If you are not interested in discussing drug legislation then thats fine but why just not ignore the thread and pick one that better suits your needs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast