+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keith Wyness suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Excellent. What role is he in at the moment?
    This would have been about 4 or 5 years ago and the last time we spoke was about 2 years ago so your guess is as good as mine.

Most importantly.......

The ****ing size of Sturrock! ****inell.

He played in a charity game at East End Park about 15 years ago, where a few of the radges from the auld auld site played, and it had been organised by that radgy fupper o fupp Jeff who ran the centenary celebrations.

Afterwards, a'body was in the New Advocates social club, and Wyness, to raise extra funds for the charity, said he'd answer any reasonable question from fans for a donation of a quid.

There was the usual dull stuff about budgets, competing with the filth from Glasgow, moving to a new stadium, and an impudent question from the Fat Postie on how Wyness managed to find himself such a gorgeous girlfriend (nae pics, sorry).

I chucked my pound into the bucket and asked, "Keith, you've travelled the world, had many experiences and are no doubt the wiser for them. I understand that you emigrated to New Zealand as a very young man, seeking adventure. I wonder how much those early experiences influenced you. As a young man, in a strange country, with different ways and no doubt with periods of loneliness, can you tell me, did you ever shag a sheep?"

He laughed, answered in the negative, and when i semi-apologised afterwards, he said that it was a far better and entertaining question than the usual ****e he had to put up with from dull journos.

A fine enough boy, in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Most importantly.......

The ****ing size of Sturrock! ****inell.
    Ellons finest? Any pics. You know the rules.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123