+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: AFC Club Shop

AFC Club Shop

Am very happy with my dons red hoodie with 1903 and two stars on it fits well .
    I found the club shop well stocked with a great range of gear when I was up for the county game so a big thank you to the AFC staff .

Hi DD,

Any chance of an update on your purchase? I am considering buying a new sweatshirt from Pittodrie Street and was wondering if you've had any problems with dye colour loss, shrinking in wash etc.

Cheers.

How random is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Hi DD,

Any chance of an update on your purchase? I am considering buying a new sweatshirt from Pittodrie Street and was wondering if you've had any problems with dye colour loss, shrinking in wash etc.

Cheers.

The Ticket Office played a blinder last night in printing a nearly Proper Mannies’ ticket pre-match for some dopey aul **** who forgot his plastic card to which the match had been added.

Ah, that explains why you were walking in the wrong direction 15 minutes before kick off.

I hope their efficiency helped you have an enjoyable evening.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    How random is this?

Next time anyone is at Pittodrie, please turn the lights back on and give the shop staff a big round of applause (that’s the thing you do when you see our Derek).