+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wyness suspended by the club, winding up order....

We need a propper dodgy owner like yours mate. Were not crying weve had 7 years to prepare for this and i tell you what, we aint going to be the last team to fall foul of the financials! Just ask the Mackams.
    Cannot see your fat ******* leaving you anything once his rid himself of the toon.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    We need a propper dodgy owner like yours mate. Were not crying weve had 7 years to prepare for this and i tell you what, we aint going to be the last team to fall foul of the financials! Just ask the Mackams.
    Cannot see your fat ******* leaving you anything once his rid himself of the toon.
    Hopefully super agent Bruce will get a handsome payout before your wound up. Geordies have long memories and were debt free with a top manager

As I said what goes around comes around Karma on Tyneside

You guys are all bitter and twisted, you blamed us for your 1st relegation! Why? You did it yourselves! You obviously cannot take banter and are too fickle.

So are you going to 'windaleague' next year or left chanting ' SACK DA BOARD'
    Listen mate do your worst, we dont give a ****. Football is dead!

Its a case of the havs and the hav nots, and my money is not for you guys to be the havs. No disrespect but do me a favour, go play with the traffic! What ever you say has been said before. You guys just watch your back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Geordies have long memories
    A retentive memory is one thing

The capability to recall circumstances that resulted in your relegation drama understandably baffles you

The reason they have long memories is that there's been no silverware for over 60 years unless you count winning the Championship - just a few relegations, the most memorable being 2009. Just some gentle banter, sensitive souls those geordies and absolutely right, we won't be the last to suffer financial ruin in the ridiculous business model of football.

Been a while since we heard from this poster, he's been dying for this moment bless 'im!

Guys don't worry - as soon as this clears I'll be buying the Villa. I'm so lucky!

"Hello

I hope this email find you in good condition, i am Ms. Christy Walton.
    I have a donation for you Worth $5, Billions, contact me for more details.

Email: chri5tywalton@yandex.com"

samnoballs, you've got more chance of a donation from john boy walton than the walmart heiress.

Asda man said you needed promotion now plan b(asement) begins.

Regarding the newcastle fan, some random dingle came on here and said I didn't know this newcastle fan was an actual newcastle fan, despite his barbed posts, read my original post again.

It was referring to your bored's other poster who wanders the streets of Newcastle (yeah right) looking for alms, but claims (amongst every benefit possible) that there is no animosity between newcastle and vile fans.

When anybody, with a little football knowledge (and certainly someone who claims to live up there would discover) know how the vile fans took the p iss out of them when shearer took them down.

That is why this newcastle fan is enjoying his stint of karma, and why he'll probably get his in the future when newcastle and blunderland swap places.

As a foot note, should all our midlands clubs be a little worried tonight knowing chinese ownership is going to have cash flow problems getting money out of China?

A little worried, our "genius" owner let the bald """"" fleece him of £180m and then (after the event) was annoyed by the sacking of pulis.

Perfect example of a thick idiot who has taken advantage of cheap money in china to buy himself an apparent cash cow.

Well the cow has been slaughtered and the envisaged £10-20m dividends he was shown by the aforementioned bald """" as his returns on investment, and the means to service his debt, have gone.

We just have to hope that some poor chap in china can make enough iphones to get a mortgage to buy an WBA themed house owned by our esteemed owner.

And that one day our owner finds a chair big enough for him to see what he is signing on his desk, so he knows next time he spends £180m on a football club and when he "sancstions" the sacking of a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    samnoballs, you've got more chance of a donation from john boy walton than the walmart heiress.

Asda man said you needed promotion now plan b(asement) begins.

Regarding the newcastle fan, some random dingle came on here and said I didn't know this newcastle fan was an actual newcastle fan, despite his barbed posts, read my original post again.

It was referring to your bored's other poster who wanders the streets of Newcastle (yeah right) looking for alms, but claims (amongst every benefit possible) that there is no animosity between newcastle and vile fans.

When anybody, with a little football knowledge (and certainly someone who claims to live up there would discover) know how the vile fans took the p iss out of them when shearer took them down.

That is why this newcastle fan is enjoying his stint of karma, and why he'll probably get his in the future when newcastle and blunderland swap places.
    No idea what any of that means Mr Baggiemenstral.

You do mention karma a lot and I therefore assume you are a Buddhist monk of some kind.

Will karma be when all the midlands clubs are into administration and the corrupt and communist Chinese national party have had a hand in it?

The geordie is as sad as you. Only, unlike you, he isn't a comedic genius with my name

If a team like Newcastle were playing at the whorethawns - and got relegated, would your fans not take the piss a bit?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)