+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wyness suspended by the club, winding up order....

Hasnt been on for a while, must be doing his fat sister.....

BaggiBlood. Question? How weak and thin skinned are these Geordies? You'd think being from a mining community these people would be tough. Football fans give it large week in week out. We gave it to Coventry and Stoke when we watched their last games in the division in the 90's or 00's and the 70's. They gave it to the Blues fans when Newcastle visited St Andrews the season before Toon went down.

Anyway. He will be disappointed as Villa may drop but will return and they still will win nothing.

Personally I don’t understand all the aggressive vitriol amongst Newcastle, West Brom, Birmingham, Wolves etc etc supporters. It just seems a waste of time and energy. We all go up and down, just at different times.

And we all win nothing, all at the same time.

Football is dead. Corporate ownership makes being a fan of a local club totally meaningless. Go live your lives, hug your kids, stop wasting your money on something which stopped being entertaining 20 years ago. You may as well support asda, or Tesco... The history of all our clubs is the only thing which keeps us interested. Nostalgia... Is a thing of the past!

I can understand banter I cannot understand some of the nastiness. Anyway there for the grace of god comes into play. I despair at the state of football at the moment and wonder where it’s going to end. I was reading about Kane’s new contract yesterday and if it’s true then I see more clubs going bankrupt. Most clubs are never going to break into the top six. Ok Leicester did but that’s a one off. I don’t want to see any midlands club in this state. Look how much you have to spend in the premiership just to stay still. It’s all about the players now and how much they can screw out of a club. Then the club have to screw as much money out of the fans. I understand that things have to change but I personally don’t like how they have. We in the midlands should be all shouting from the same hymn sheet and trying to break up this monopoly that is the premiership. Maybe the championship will be more entertaining next season I don’t know, but I’m sick of hearing about the top six. Let’s all hope that the villa can sort all this out and reassure their fans as soon as possible because if it’s happening to you it can happen to us all.

I'm sorry this has happened and hope there's a way through this for AVFC.
    All the best everyone, it's been a while!

eoin

Quote Originally Posted by eoin17 View Post
    I'm sorry this has happened and hope there's a way through this for AVFC.
    All the best everyone, it's been a while!

eoin
    Any chance of a discount on the vile's energy bills eon?

Every little helps.

We now have the Offcially 3rd richest owners in British football....now F Off BB, oh and thanks for taking agent Jonestone ....ha ha bloody hah...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)