+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyness suspended by the club, winding up order....

Wyness suspended by the club, winding up order....

For non payment of tax.!

Whatever next for our once great club?
    Its all over guys!

On the face of it things looks black & white - Wyness is guilty of misconduct and has quite rightly been suspended, there will be an investigation and he will either be sacked or decide to go himself if he has any sense.

If our previous record is unblemished then it's not in HMRC's interests to crawl all over us and this can be put down to the actions of one man. If however there are suggestions of further financial misdemeanours then it's looking bleak and we become an unattractive club to future potential signings, years in the wilderness etc.

Whether we have had a winding up order or not, our noisy neighbours will of course never let this one lie Batten down the hatches, it's gonna be bumpy.

Should never be in this position. I really have to question the financial backing of Xia. He gambled on us being in the prem now he is looking like a guy reading his credit card statement after xmas!

Cannot mess around with the Tax man, we could be the next Rangers of England. You know, declared bankrupt, debts written off all assessts sold and kicked out of the league, to gain entry we would have to trade under a different name: Birmingham Villa? Then hope for a consortium to come in a buy us up and literally start again.
    I never thought one match would cause all this...OMG...WTF

Someone give me some good news please?

Seems to be other clubs “In the brown stuff” with the Tax Man !

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-late-accounts

Nice one Freer!

More rumours are that Wyness leaked Villa's financials to the consortium looking to buy Villa and Dr X knows it. See Stan Collymore's vague tweet.

Yet again a scapegoat, wyness doing what he is paid for and that was to look after the club financially!! Xia has been cought with his trousers down ...

All seems far too complicated to me. Does the Dr have any money? Why can't he underwrite the debt? I don't think AVFC can be declared bankrupt and wound up over 4 or 5 million quid surely?

No spend over 12 months is a villa trait that suggests the club is selling. I think Wyness has been side lined for releasing to much detail on our finances which clearly show there not a pot to piss in but behold a night in shining armour is lining up a 75 million pound buy out to Save the club. Friend i think his name is, an american sports guy! Apparently?

Interrsting been a villa fan ay it......

Let’s just hope you go into Administration or get wound up completely

Karma is a wonderful thing there’s no tears on the Tyne now !!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)