+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wyness suspended by the club, winding up order....

Thanks, I appreciate those kind words and to reciperocate i have posted a cheque for a fiver to caneston park to help with your tax bill.

Your name took weeks and weeks of market reseaerch but in the end I went with noballs instead of doughballs.

But, you must try harder, as baggiemenstral and whorethawns (why change from whorethorns) are tragic.

See you at vile next season IF you've managed to get there and your club has avoided a relegation after a protacted administration.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    samnoballs, you've got more chance of a donation from john boy walton than the walmart heiress.

Asda man said you needed promotion now plan b(asement) begins.

Regarding the newcastle fan, some random dingle came on here and said I didn't know this newcastle fan was an actual newcastle fan, despite his barbed posts, read my original post again.

It was referring to your bored's other poster who wanders the streets of Newcastle (yeah right) looking for alms, but claims (amongst every benefit possible) that there is no animosity between newcastle and vile fans.

When anybody, with a little football knowledge (and certainly someone who claims to live up there would discover) know how the vile fans took the p iss out of them when shearer took them down.

That is why this newcastle fan is enjoying his stint of karma, and why he'll probably get his in the future when newcastle and blunderland swap places.
    Thanks, I appreciate those kind words and to reciperocate i have posted a cheque for a fiver to caneston park to help with your tax bill.

Your name took weeks and weeks of market reseaerch but in the end I went with noballs instead of doughballs.

But, you must try harder, as baggiemenstral and whorethawns (why change from whorethorns) are tragic.

See you at vile next season IF you've managed to get there and your club has avoided a relegation after a protacted administration.
    I hope you have a prolific day of people sparing you some change to afford to stand near he ground on match day mate

Try not to spunk all your bus fare on white lightning

As for no balls - any time you'd like to meet up, let me know. You can bring your keyboard if you like to try and hit me with

Chill samnewballs, you're acting like your beloved club is on the cliff edge of financial ruin........

oh sorry, my bad I forgot.

And btw, You're confused the vagrant is your dingle cohort, that itchy feeling in your rectum is his tongue.

Re; BaggieBlood

Its intriguing this knucklehead launches his depressing over-emotional insignificant profanities- with no idea where there going to end up, invariably we watch him disappearing up his own backside

Frankly, I believe BaggieBlood is the depressing consequence of some terrifying Black Country experiment to breed a chimpanzee with Adrian Chiles

That's a bit harsh on Adrian don't you think Freer.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    That's a bit harsh on Adrian don't you think Freer.
    Sorry Bongo,

Due to Mr Chiles excruciatingly dull persona my sympathies lie entirely with the primate !

One question freer, do ever go to Caneston Park, or do you just spend all your time on online forums and looking for boring pictures to post?

So why do you spend so much time talking villa and not albion? Obsessed? Are you sure you sure not a closet villa fan? And why Caneston? Stupid. Just what the heck has any chinese owned relegated olbion fan got anythink to spout on about? Surely youve enough **** going on at the Horethorns not to ever bother anyone!

One question freer ?
    Oh good just what I've been waiting for

A question from the twilight cosmos just outside Sandwell from our much maligned, interfering, no-mark blabbermouth Troll !

Can I assume its another attempt to open a meaningful conversation ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)