+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neal Bishop

Miss Piggy Radford will like the fact she can have selfie's with his Apprentice star wife!

Are the Radford's about to or are pulling the plug? Not the kind of signing you'd expect. A few years ago yes but not now

To everyone writing him off, he played 35 league games (starting 33) for a team that just missed out on promotion to the Championship last season.
    If it was down to him or O'Connor starting for Notts, obviously it would be O'C, but I don't think Bishop would be on a lot of money and I'd have no hesitation in having him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    To everyone writing him off, he played 35 league games (starting 33) for a team that just missed out on promotion to the Championship last season.
    If it was down to him or O'Connor starting for Notts, obviously it would be O'C, but I don't think Bishop would be on a lot of money and I'd have no hesitation in having him back.
    Really??

As soon as Yates went there he was out of the team. Speaks volumes ai think

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Really??
    The first part was fact, I can provide evidence if required. The second part is subjective, but I stand by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    As soon as Yates went there he was out of the team. Speaks volumes ai think
    All it speaks is that he's not as good as Yates. Neither were Noble, Hussin or Virtue for us.

Bishop was still good enough to play in a top 6 League 1 team all season until Yates came. I'd give him a 1 year contract as back-up to O'Connor, but it's not happening anyway.

All it speaks is that he's not as good as Yates. Neither were Noble, Hussin or Virtue for us.

Bishop was still good enough to play in a top 6 League 1 team all season until Yates came. I'd give him a 1 year contract as back-up to O'Connor, but it's not happening anyway.
    Stead, Ameobi, Collin, Duffy and Carl Dickinson were all good enough for a top 6 League 2 team but that isn't proof that they were worthy of being there and a lot wouldn't, or don't want them back in the team this season. I.e. Duffy played all season but not many Notts fans rate him despite how well the team was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    ""He has won the League Two title in the past ..."

Yes. Yes he has indeed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast