+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Villa facing winding up order?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I guess paying Terry,over a £100,000 grand a week,and that snide Snodgrass similar leads you towards this.

Ferk em,like you say 58,Bruce won’t hang around
    You're startin to sound like a very bitter owd man Benny,you wern't Len De Goey in another life wer tha?I'll have a Fiver bet wi thi that Villa dunt go out of business,mind ya tha wunt pay up anyways would tha? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    You're startin to sound like a very bitter owd man Benny,you wern't Len De Goey in another life wer tha?I'll have a Fiver bet wi thi that Villa dunt go out of business,mind ya tha wunt pay up anyways would tha? UTCB
    Why would I take a bet about that,I care not what happens to Villa,Pigs I would love to see go out of business however.

You been brown nosing your Dingle friends,telling them all what a smashing appointment they just made?

Myself,I hope the basterds get relegated again

Why would I take a bet about that,I care not what happens to Villa,Pigs I would love to see go out of business however.

You been brown nosing your Dingle friends,telling them all what a smashing appointment they just made?

I've no need to brown nose anybody Benny,i speak as i find folk.I dint know Barnsley had med an appointment it aint our Chris is it? Bitter Bitter owd man,jeez is it the trains fiasco that's gerrin thi so upset ya plank? UTCB

Has he? Makes a mockery of being a "True Blade".

You live and learn.....

I've no need to brown nose anybody Benny,i speak as i find folk.I dint know Barnsley had med an appointment it aint our Chris is it? Bitter Bitter owd man,jeez is it the trains fiasco that's gerrin thi so upset ya plank? UTCB
    *******s,you didnt know,you have that portable radio tuned to Radio Sheffield with the earphone stuck in the lug oil 24 hours a day,wouldnt surprise me if you arranged to meet your Dingle muckers outside Cortonwood colliery when you heard the news,to have a good chinwag,and relive again,how you sorted Margaret out.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post

You live and learn.....
    Do keep up Marvin,Sean dissed me as a TRUE BLADE or BIGGER BLADE tother week when i said i wunt wish a career threatenin injury on any player(Ramos thread i think it was).Nice to see thi tryin to stick up for thi thick Chuckle bro tho. UTCB

*******s,you didnt know,you have that portable radio tuned to Radio Sheffield with the earphone stuck in the lug oil 24 hours a day,wouldnt surprise me if you arranged to meet your Dingle muckers outside Cortonwood colliery when you heard the news,to have a good chinwag,and relive again,how you sorted Margaret out.
    If i did arrange to meet anyone i wunt be relyin on't bleedin trains to get theer wud i ya plank. Watch thi language as well or Bully will be on to thi,no need for such poor language.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post

You live and learn.....
    Its pathetic how he goes on about the Dingles H, didn't even want them to get relegated!!!, what sort of True Blade is that,and he couldn't be bothered giving our gallant boys applause after the Preston game,dashed off to commiserate with his Dingle friends,telling them,don't worry Jud,you`ll beat Derby

If i did arrange to meet anyone i wunt be relyin on't bleedin trains to get theer wud i ya plank. Watch thi language as well or Bully will be on to thi,no need for such poor language.UTCB
    Bone to pick with Bully,I was looking forward to buying a Canadian goose jacket,and I bet I wasn't alone,probably realised he would be the one delivering thousands of them

Its pathetic how he goes on about the Dingles H, didn't even want them to get relegated!!!, what sort of True Blade is that,and he couldn't be bothered giving our gallant boys applause after the Preston game,dashed off to commiserate with his Dingle friends,telling them,don't worry Jud,you`ll beat Derby
    Sez the plank who'd sooner watch Yorks in a pointless cricket match at Chezzy than watch our Lads gi Stocky a batterin and ya shud stop tellin lies,cos even in your warped brain tha knows tha tellin untruths Mr Railways wrecker.UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast