+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keith Wyness and HMRC.

Keith Wyness and HMRC.

Just when you thought they probably couldn't implode any further!! https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8384801.html

You wouldn't catch us trying to make friends with rivals to bait other clubs though eh.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    You wouldn't catch us trying to make friends with rivals to bait other clubs though eh.

Are You taking the P*ss? after all the Sh*t stirring Wyness, Xia ,and Bruce tried with us last season, you sow the wind , you reap the Whirlwind pal, FFS can't believe you have the gaul to even say that!!

Nope - wasn't the fans that poked the hornets nest was it, the actions of the club are no more our responsibility than the success of your club is down to you. Many of ours recognised the great football your team played and wished you well.

Nope - wasn't the fans that poked the hornets nest was it, the actions of the club are no more our responsibility than the success of your club is down to you. Many of ours recognised the great football your team played and wished you well.
    Owner, CEO, Manager,Fans you are all one club! And we took it as an aside from you all collectively, that kind of bitterness was unexpected, but that's what happens sometimes when you take things for granted!

Do one you sad Dingle.

You've spent 6 weeks slagging us off, and now try to slag the vile on here.

I've sent you a magnifying glass to help you find your balls.

When you have found them, maybe you can post anti vile stuff on a vile message board.

You may find cohort, under his latest guise there.

And if miracles happen, he could extract his tongue from vile ar se to converse with you for a minute or 2.

Ps wcv is a knowledgeable, good poster, something you never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Do one you sad Dingle.

You've spent 6 weeks slagging us off, and now try to slag the vile on here.

I've sent you a magnifying glass to help you find your balls.

When you have found them, maybe you can post anti vile stuff on a vile message board.

You may find cohort, under his latest guise there.

And if miracles happen, he could extract his tongue from vile ar se to converse with you for a minute or 2.

Ps wcv is a knowledgeable, good poster, something you never will be.
    Tell you what I have spent way longer than 6 months slagging the baggies off as you well know! I will tell Villa fans the same on many of their own forums and will continue to do so. I am my own man and can fight my own battles.
    Oh and BTW don't EVER presume you can tell me what to do!
    I came on here without any agenda other than to poke fun at our mutual 'friends' but I'll leave it now as I really don't what to be drawn into another slagging match.

Appreciated!

Appreciated!
    Oh the Irony!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Owner, CEO, Manager,Fans you are all one club! And we took it as an aside from you all collectively, that kind of bitterness was unexpected, but that's what happens sometimes when you take things for granted!

But WCV knows his football and it's good banter - unlike you! Which alias is the Vagrant taking lately as he's missed as much as Berahino!!! Hopefully that double decker would have got him..................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)