+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Frog,his bullying friends and other posters

FAO Frog,his bullying friends and other posters

The site today has been shown in its true colours.

I have been posting today and not a single post has contained insults,swearing etc.

In return frog and his bullies have struck.

I invite other posters outside the well known gang of bullies to read and draw their own conclusions.

Multiple bullying insults with swearing,all supported by frog who called me a pillock for absolutely no reason.

It's the same people and everyone can see that and I won't bother addressing them but frog...a moderator lol

You are an abusive bully and that's why 2 people said you behave like a Nazi..

You are a coward who calls me a pillock and makes derogatory posts knowing you then have the power to ban me if I make any response...No need as I will self exclude

You are a semi literate bully frog who ingratiates himself with a small group of bullies led by mikemiller.

I am different Frog,I accept that and that is exactly why you and a small group of others bully me...most join in for a bit of banter but the obvious group including you use aggressive bullying.

Love me or loathe me the majority of members can see this,I certainly firmly believe that.

You have led,supported absolute lies and shameful insults and I have done absolutely nothing to deserve that.

You call me a pillock and reiterate it...I simply call you a BULLY because that is exactly what you are

I am different and that is who a bully like yourself picks on.

I will now red card myself.

Maybe you will have the decency to leave this post on but more likely just as you have done before and just like the Nazis did you will try and suppress criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    the site today has been shown in its true colours.

I have been posting today and not a single post has contained insults,swearing etc.

In return frog and his bullies have struck.

I invite other posters outside the well known gang of bullies to read and draw their own conclusions.

Multiple bullying insults with swearing,all supported by frog who called me a pillock for absolutely no reason.

It's the same people and everyone can see that and i won't bother addressing them but frog...a moderator lol

you are an abusive bully and that's why 2 people said you behave like a nazi..

You are a coward who calls me a pollock and makes derogatory posts knowing you then have the power to ban me if i make any response...no need as i will self exclude

you are a semi literate bully frog who ingratiates himself with a small group of bullies led by mikemiller.

I am different frog,i accept that and that is exactly why you and a small group of others bully me...most join in for a bit of banter but the obvious group including you use aggressive bullying.

Love me or loathe me the majority of members can see this,i certainly firmly believe that.

You have led,supported absolute lies and shameful insults and i have done absolutely nothing to deserve that.

You call me a pillock and reiterate it...i simply call you a bully because that is exactly what you are

i am different and that is who a bully like yourself picks on.

I will now red card myself.

Maybe you will have the decency to leave this post on but more likely just as you have done before and just like the nazis did you will try and suppress criticism.
    boring!!

Job's a good un froggy....

I’m reading all posts K and frog hasn’t said anything to warrant that

You do know if you keep picking fights with frog for no reason you will get banned again

Your entitled to an opinion K but abusing the club for something it may or may not do in future is rubbing people the wrong way and if you look at the sht we are getting on Twitter from piggy’s it makes people wonder who’s side you on.

I mentioned this before K man but until window shuts anything could happen so it’s pointless talking about something that’s not ended

Pillock is maybe not an appropriate word.

Self-agrandising, repetitive, multi-name narcissistic user might be what some would say.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post

It's the same people and everyone can see that and I won't bother addressing them but frog...a moderator lol

You are an abusive bully and that's why 2 people said you behave like a Nazi..
    Were those two people MontyPython and Tom Bonce by any chance? (Or possibly Zilzal, or IBS, or Dr Pokem, or Noggin, or Wendun, or Rod Kemp, etc) Please feel free to refresh our memories regarding who those two bastions (check spelling!!) of justice were...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 05-06-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Another pointless "look at me world "load of *******s from the Doctor of bile

I didn’t know that we had such a talented musician on this board. Never out of breath either so much so he’s always blowing his own trumpet. I will get you an application form for next years BGT

Well I'm still waiting to see the support you have on here for your claims. Why don't you go on piggys mad or Summat and wind em up there at least that would amuse us a bit. I suspect that is unlikely though because you have always supported swfc.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Another pointless "look at me world "load of *******s from the Doctor of bile
    First of all, I believe in the right to free speech.

Secondly, I do not claim to be part of any gang and neither do I consider myself to be a bully.

However, and more importantly, I do believe that "right" should not be abused and anyone who makes irregular, alternative or down right on confrontational comments should make themselves known, rather than hide behind false names/characters/occupations/etc.

I think PokerMillersSwinton has described you and your various personas perfectly.

Now, would you (in your many guises) please leave us alone.

p.s. I notice there is not one post supporting you, or your claims either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast