+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Frog,his bullying friends and other posters

I think Kempo has in the past provided some intelligent contributions (it hasnt been all bad) hes made contributions towards charities when people have asked. He doesnt fit the norm and he swims against the tide most of the time which can cause upset to some who display snowflake syndrome.

Tom Bonce was crackers! I spat my cornflakes out after reading of an ex-TRC student boat building in Southampton, it became funnier the more he backed himself into a corner.

Abusive posts aside he provides a different perspective which is good.

What gets me his his complaining about transfer window when it’s barely just opened. If K wants to post peanuts for players people on cheap or whatever in September then fair enough because it’s happened. It’s just bizarre complaining about something that’s yet to happen.

Then there’s unfair accusations against mods for no reason yes there’s some abuse but none of them are from the mods. If something offends you report it.

Honestly I’m really disappointed in this I thought K was going to try and get on with mods

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    the site today has been shown in its true colours.

I have been posting today and not a single post has contained insults,swearing etc.

In return frog and his bullies have struck.

I invite other posters outside the well known gang of bullies to read and draw their own conclusions.

Multiple bullying insults with swearing,all supported by frog who called me a pillock for absolutely no reason.

It's the same people and everyone can see that and i won't bother addressing them but frog...a moderator lol

you are an abusive bully and that's why 2 people said you behave like a nazi..

You are a coward who calls me a pillock and makes derogatory posts knowing you then have the power to ban me if i make any response...no need as i will self exclude

you are a semi literate bully frog who ingratiates himself with a small group of bullies led by mikemiller.

I am different frog,i accept that and that is exactly why you and a small group of others bully me...most join in for a bit of banter but the obvious group including you use aggressive bullying.

Love me or loathe me the majority of members can see this,i certainly firmly believe that.

You have led,supported absolute lies and shameful insults and i have done absolutely nothing to deserve that.

You call me a pillock and reiterate it...i simply call you a bully because that is exactly what you are

i am different and that is who a bully like yourself picks on.

I will now red card myself.

Maybe you will have the decency to leave this post on but more likely just as you have done before and just like the nazis did you will try and suppress criticism.
    good !!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12