+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Sheridan

It's Sheridan

John Sheridan in as manager. He looks like a safe appointment with a good track record if you don't count Notts County. Welcome aboard John, and good luck. You'll need it. - External Link

And this is what he sounds like....

https://youtu.be/AqYvn5eiSE4

I will be surprised if he lasts the season and would have sooner stuck with Curly than take Sheridan on as he almost relegated us but tbh he was appointed by Trew who was a bit of a megalomaniac,don't expect to get promoted this season and stock up on the booze as he loves a drink but don't ruin his kids Christmas or he will go into meltdown

Aye what is it with him and Christmas Chalky? What happened?

It all started when we lost at Wycombe (I think ) and he started shouting all sorts of abuse at the officials calling them ****ing conts and that they had ruined his kids Christmas and that they wouldn't be getting any Christmas presents because of them,he got a five match ban plus the sack,he took Notts to court and won £125,000

Tried to do a link to the report but still can't do them,if you type John Sheridan takes Notts to court it will come up

I'm extremely disappointed with this appointment.

The owners had a fantastic opportunity to appoint a young, ambitious, forward thinking manager - but what do we get?

A foul-mouthed journeyman with an alcohol problem, who's been sacked for failure on multiple occasions. I'm entirely uninspired by what appears to be a slightly less Irish version of Roddy Collins.

This being said, I'll give him time and an objective opportunity to win me over. Curle's left the squad in tatters and it's a massive job just to make us competitive for the start of the season. Do I think Sheridan's up to the job? Not really, but let's hope I'm wrong.

Here's the link

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...use-officials/

I wouldn't have wanted this to be associated with our club in any way either.

Grand stuff. I'm glad I stand in the Paddock.

I had a visit to The Cumbrian site today and was surprised to see how well Sheridan has been seen as a good appointment,just how bad was Curly up there?
    I suppose that he's got passion on his side,maybe too much at times and although his reign at Notts was woeful i kinda feel a bit sorry for him as he was working for megalomaniac Ray Trew who no doubt controlled who could be brought into the side,hopefully he will get a decent chance at Utd,what are your finances and owners like,is there any spare cash for him to spend,it's going to be interesting to see how things pan out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)