+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notts v West Han

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    We got rushed by them in the County Road stand once and I gave one a mighty whack round the back of his head with my motorbike helmet for punching my mate.
    Ah that's nothing. I always used to take a heavy duty hammer into West Ham games. When one set on me, I connected so hard there was a big splash of cerebrospinal fluid in my mate's bovril
    Really miss those more innocent times when you could have a bit of interaction and banter with the away fans...

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I remember seeing that weird Alf Garnett "lookalike" that followed them everywhere.
    I saw him at one of the Notts Anglo-Italian cup finals at Wembley. He was with a glamorous black girlfriend wearing stilettos for added ironic effect. I thought he was a Notts fan, but maybe he was just visiting for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I saw him at one of the Notts Anglo-Italian cup finals at Wembley. He was with a glamorous black girlfriend wearing stilettos for added ironic effect. I thought he was a Notts fan, but maybe he was just visiting for the day.
    More irony there, than Halal pork .....

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    This write up confirms what you say
    Well, apart from all the goals being scored in the second half.

Although I can't remember if any were 'solo' efforts (nods toward thread title).

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Well, apart from all the goals being scored in the second half.

Although I can't remember if any were 'solo' efforts (nods toward thread title).
    Let's not go backe to that...
    Remember Phil Turner getting a rare goal. I remember the previous home game a little more Notts 2 Chelsea 0 - Vinnie Jones was stomping around trying to intimidate Tommy Johnson - to no avail

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Ah that's nothing. I always used to take a heavy duty hammer into West Ham games. When one set on me, I connected so hard there was a big splash of cerebrospinal fluid in my mate's bovril
    Really miss those more innocent times when you could have a bit of interaction and banter with the away fans...
    Oh those were the days my friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12