+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Hart on loan for next season?

Joe Hart on loan for next season?

I've just had a quick look on S2 and someone's suggested tekin him on loan next season if we dunt get Jamal back,It was a early mornin post so perhaps he'd had plenty of vino last neet.I wondered if anyone on here thinks theers any chance if it happenin? UTCB

Think I'd prefer George.

My lad thinks his brother Kevin is hilarious,myself I find him as funny as Michael McIntrye.

Not very interesting Joe Hart fact,back in the day,when we beat Shrewsbury in a penalty shoot out,Hart was the Shrewsbury keeper

Rather have Miranda Hart in goal.

No, no chance of it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Rather have Miranda Hart in goal.

No, no chance of it happening.
    What cud possibly mek thi think it waint happen then Marvin? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 06-06-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    My lad thinks his brother Kevin is hilarious,myself I find him as funny as Michael McIntrye.

Not very interesting Joe Hart fact,back in the day,when we beat Shrewsbury in a penalty shoot out,Hart was the Shrewsbury keeper
    You shud be more concerned in gerrin the trains runnin on time rather than judgin how poor comedians are Mr Beechin. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    You shud be more concerned in gerrin the trains runnin on time rather than judgin how poor comedians are Mr Beechin. UTCB
    The problems are all to do with Northern Rail,print a new timetable with more services,and yet do not employ or train enough staff in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    The problems are all to do with Northern Rail,print a new timetable with more services,and yet do not employ or train enough staff in the meantime.
    How can anyone expect trains to run when such planks as thee are employed in the industry?Alluss blame someone else that's the wannabe Tory way.How comes Marvin's so negative lately on here? I reckon Joe Hart's a cert to sign for us, it must be r8 it's been on S2. UTCB

Considering his cv, Joe Hart does not inspire any confidence. Former England Keeper or not, I'd be quite disappointed if he turned up at BDTBL.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Considering his cv, Joe Hart does not inspire any confidence. Former England Keeper or not, I'd be quite disappointed if he turned up at BDTBL.
    His hair smells nice,and the rest of the lads would get plenty of free shampoo,on the plus side though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast