+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Davies Out, Terry In?

Back 3 of Wisdom Terry Davies with Bogle at RWB and Lowe on the left.................

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Back 3 of Wisdom Terry Davies with Bogle at RWB and Lowe on the left.................
    How good is Bogle? Heard his name mentioned a lot...the real deal or just another ‘flash in the pan’ promising youngster. Love it to be the former but has anyone actually seen him play?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    How good is Bogle? Heard his name mentioned a lot...the real deal or just another ‘flash in the pan’ promising youngster. Love it to be the former but has anyone actually seen him play?
    Not in the flesh but I have watched quite a few of the U23s videos this season, some live and some the day after. I watched Hughes' full debut and predicted he would make the grade. I feel the same way about Bogle. Won't be 18 till July 27th yet a regular in the U23s and has also madse the 1st team match day squad but not yet come on. I say real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Not in the flesh but I have watched quite a few of the U23s videos this season, some live and some the day after. I watched Hughes' full debut and predicted he would make the grade. I feel the same way about Bogle. Won't be 18 till July 27th yet a regular in the U23s and has also madse the 1st team match day squad but not yet come on. I say real deal.
    Hope so...be very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    How good is Bogle? Heard his name mentioned a lot...the real deal or just another ‘flash in the
    pan’ promising youngster. Love it to be the former but has anyone actually seen him play?
    RA he very good going forward exciting to watch defensive still learning But he's going to be good for us I've seen a lot of him and like what I've seen I know it's only Under 23 but there are some very good players there

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Yes all that's well and good But consider 2 points

1 Is it wise to put 2 ageing defenders together?

2 If the answer is why not, then do you think either will accept playing 2nd fiddle to each other?
    Yes players accept challengers it's part of being a pro So you think Mancieene and Fox will like playing second fiddle to Dawson

Think Terry would be an expensive indulgence. Thought we were supposed to be trimming the wage bill and lowering the average age?

CB not a priority. We have 3 decent ones already.

Also think Frank will look weak bringing his mate in.

But the main reason I'd say no, is that Terry is season ticket holder in the Colin Bell End

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes players accept challengers it's part of being a pro So you think Mancieene and Fox will like playing second fiddle to Dawson
    Fox is ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Fox is ****e.
    I know he is that's why he's played 100 games for you But you still didn't answer the question would he play second fiddle to Dawson or maybe he has no option

I wonder how the Terry thing will work in the dressing room. For all of Lampard"s Chelsea career, he has been led by Terry, now all of a sudden the roles are going to be reversed. I think it could be asking for trouble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)