+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Players

£20m? F**cking f**ck me that would be insane. Even if that included wages and everything else.

Sonny Bradley on a free could make sense because he could cover CB and LCB without expecting to start every game. Tall, left footed and not bad on the ball. Still young enough to improve.

If it did happen to be £20m, then seems odd that we are looking at all these young Chelsea loanees

JB absolutely, but surely there would be enough in the budget to sign players that would improve the team on permanent basis, even with fees costed in

CW has already said he's not chasing a plethora of signings, just tweaks to improve the quality

We'll see twirlo, but I'd be well happy if that figure happened to be correct

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    If it did happen to be £20m, then seems odd that we are looking at all these young Chelsea loanees

JB absolutely, but surely there would be enough in the budget to sign players that would improve the team on permanent basis, even with fees costed in

CW has already said he's not chasing a plethora of signings, just tweaks to improve the quality

We'll see twirlo, but I'd be well happy if that figure happened to be correct
    Why wunt they be lookin at Chelski kids? What d'ya think we're gunna get for £20million,half of the the divin git Grealish at Villa?I'll wait and see who comes in then give comment altho i'll probs not heard of em that's signin but if they're alr8 by our gaffer they'll be almost certainly alr8 by me,yes i know i'm a clapper. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Why wunt they be lookin at Chelski kids? What d'ya think we're gunna get for £20million,half of the the divin git Grealish at Villa?I'll wait and see who comes in then give comment altho i'll probs not heard of em that's signin but if they're alr8 by our gaffer they'll be almost certainly alr8 by me,yes i know i'm a clapper. UTCB
    We will be looking at them no doubt, but how far that goes we don't know

Fair question raised on S2 board regards this £20m

Is it £20m total? In other words, if it was £10m last season with salaries etc it's now gone up to £20m meaning CW has been given £10m to spend, or regardless of last season, the owners have chucked another £20m into the pot? I suspect the former

We will be looking at them no doubt, but how far that goes we don't know

Fair question raised on S2 board regards this £20m

Is it £20m total? In other words, if it was £10m last season with salaries etc it's now gone up to £20m meaning CW has been given £10m to spend, or regardless of last season, the owners have chucked another £20m into the pot? I suspect the former
    its 20 million to actually sign a player/players. then negotiation for wages, thats why ya see alot of deals fall through cause the players are asking too much wages,after the clubs have agreed a selling/buying price. plus you have to pay the agent his cut as well.so wilder will have a 20 million pound budget for buying the player then a wage structure cap for the season for a certain amount of players

Sounds good to me

I hope it’s reyt twirlo. Be good to see the club moving forward and hopefully competing with a decent budget

There's surely no way we won't sign more than 4.

If it was just 4 then what would that be? GK, CB, CF, CF?

That's not enough. We at least want a LWB and an attacking midfielder.

6 should and will be the minimum for me.

Sounds good to me

I hope it’s reyt twirlo. Be good to see the club moving forward and hopefully competing with a decent budget
    its what wilder went into the meeting and asked for before he signed , plus if brooks goes he gets that money as well,the two owners would stump up what the transfer fee is to wilder and then recoup the instalments when paid by the buying club. wilders getting all that hes asked for its down to him na to deliver. he knows its on him na and no blaming the owners if his outlined plan dosnt work

So basically we're going up next season. Interesting.

Twirlo70 are you a golfer m8 ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast