+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes Dave's right.. its Normy/Normanton (where the famous 'Home to roost' actor Reece Dinsdale comes from) lol.
    Wi dunt say the words proply here in West Yorkieland Chalks, ant you learned that already from yer new missis ?.
    And in my garden where I used to live in Normy, yessss we had a great garden supply of rubbie, it always went into pies & crumbles.
    I dont think your cut out to be a 'West Yorkie', well not just yet eh Chalkie.
    Ohh and thanks to Arriva for the 189 bus, thats a regular bus from Normy to Wakey, I get it into Wakey all the time to goto the Weatherspoons pub there lol.
    The love of rhubarb seems totally baffleing to me,she reckons that they have a rhubarb fair in 'Wakey' one weekend,what the chuff is that all about,it's bloody rhubarb!
    I'm going to ask her if she's been to Normanton or not when I speak to her,she's got a funny accent coming from West Yorkshire and I suppose that you have to Acido 😂

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    You sure,you went off in a strop ��
    No strop from me my friend.

All cool Coco

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    No strop from me my friend.

All cool Coco
    That's good then Trick,you are a good poster on here 😎

You sure,you went off in a strop ��
    Don't get above your station Coco. Glad It's sorted but sometimes the big lads have some banter.

Peace and harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Don't get above your station Coco. Glad It's sorted but sometimes the big lads have some banter.

Peace and harmony.
    I put some bait in front of him again but he didn't take it Rab,fair do 's to him

I think we do sound very similar to those plastics in Wakey Chalks, if you need any help with the accent though, then I'll see what I can do.
    Hey dont knock rubbie though (as I call it!), its lovely in a pudd or a pie or a crumble.
    And dont call our accent funny matey, we ARE gods county remember here in West Yorkshire. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I think we do sound very similar to those plastics in Wakey Chalks, if you need any help with the accent though, then I'll see what I can do.
    Hey dont knock rubbie though (as I call it!), its lovely in a pudd or a pie or a crumble.
    And dont call our accent funny matey, we ARE gods county remember here in West Yorkshire. lol
    You two are very similar in a lot of ways ain't ya ....

I put some bait in front of him again but he didn't take it Rab,fair do 's to him
    That's outstanding and you are Trump in the making.

Doesn't make you Ivanka though does it.

Ya bellend!

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    That's outstanding and you are Trump in the making.

Doesn't make you Ivanka though does it.

Ya bellend!
    I like Tricky,he's a good lad but you're right Rab,that's the end of it from me 👍

Make sure you have yer breakfast the mora.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast