+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Thread...

What World Cup?

Where are you on your travels Alf,I'm off to Hampshire on Thursday to visit a bit of southern fluff,looks like good weather that you are getting down there

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Some great footballers named there acido and it is baffong why they have not reached greater heights.

I would be all for a British team as it could be fun
    gaz 25 years or so ago a Great Britain team would have been a real force with some great players from Scotland and Wales who would have easily made the team.

Apart from Gareth Bale how many non English are there who would make the team today? And the current England team is not exactly laden with great players!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    gaz 25 years or so ago a Great Britain team would have been a real force with some great players from Scotland and Wales who would have easily made the team.

Apart from Gareth Bale how many non English are there who would make the team today? And the current England team is not exactly laden with great players!
    You're right davee ... I am struggling to think of anyone apart from Bale

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Where are you on your travels Alf,I'm off to Hampshire on Thursday to visit a bit of southern fluff,looks like good weather that you are getting down there
    Down in Wiltshire at the moment ,was in Devizes last Thursday,nice place..

Devizes is a nice market town Alfie but the evenings leave you humming bango type tunes.

Thank fek you never said earlier as I would have felt obliged to pop up and say hello ya ConT and kiss ya MRs

Have a great night my friends, had the pleasure of meeting a few Bury lads last night at our friendly. Top guys and were made very welcome.

All the best in the Semi, keep positive.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Down in Wiltshire at the moment ,was in Devizes last Thursday,nice place..
    I was at Durdle Door last week Alf,it was bleeding mental down there,I've never seen so many peiple,you couldn't get anywhere near the harbour,people parking all over the place

Bloody tourists 😠

Well done England

Dazzy lad get in'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLtnhsLwSZE

All the very best Brothers.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast